Anyone?

Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone?

Originally Posted by Roadking
Oooh, moving to AbDabs then?
Not a chance - back to Australia. It's been fun here but we've done the two years that we intended to stay and it's back home to let the kids breath fresh air.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:40 pm
Expat Brat

K8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura aboutK8-notlate has a spectacular aura about

I don't live there either - but I do like to visit - love the mountains up there, and in the winter it's beautiful - was their on Eid weekend - was loooovely
Old Sep 21st 2010, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

So, the elimation process IS working!! Only another few months or so and I should have either realised no one but my girlfriend lives there OR / AND no one but my girlfriend wants to live there

I love the place (RAK) myself as it gives a real feel of living in the Middle East (which is 1 of the reasons I came here), where as Dubai IMO does not (not really, anyway).
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

I lived there for one night a couple of years ago - don't remember seeing you or your girlfriend though.

Don't live there now so you can cross me off your list.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
I lived there for one night a couple of years ago - don't remember seeing you or your girlfriend though.

Are you SURE you don't remember me? I definitely recognise your face if your avatar is up to date
Old Sep 21st 2010, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Are you SURE you don't remember me? I definitely recognise your face if your avatar is up to date
Were you the one that said you 'ruv me rong time' and tried to get me to buy you a drink?
Old Sep 21st 2010, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Were you the one that said you 'ruv me rong time' and tried to get me to buy you a drink?
I didn't have to try THAT hard, did I........Mithter Dudwey
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Moving there on the 1st. New phase villa/townhouse. Where's the gf located there ? We will most likely be found at the yacht club as golfing is not my forte and its walking distance back home.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
Moving there on the 1st. New phase villa/townhouse. Where's the gf located there ? We will most likely be found at the yacht club as golfing is not my forte and its walking distance back home.
Do you mean RAKSA, the sailing club or is there another? If so, I will see you there My gf is a teacher at RAKESS school and we do have access to a boat that we go out on at weekends (a motor boat, not sail). Golfing is also not my forte - I enjoy Golf but I think Stephen Hawking would be better at it than me
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Al Hamra Village is where we are moving to. They have a marina and yacht club there. Although small and growing, is pretty comfortable place to go with some entertainment. Legal access to the boat I hope I sent you a PM. See ya there !!
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 5:01 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

I went there with the wife for a weekend but they did not have Chelsea on the Telly so I came back.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheShed
I went there with the wife for a weekend but they did not have Chelsea on the Telly so I came back.

I went last weekend and saw Chelsea on the telly........... it was 1978 and they were utterly shite and the crowd was 12,000

Last edited by Sandboy; Sep 23rd 2010 at 8:22 pm.