Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Another case of a vehicle's brakes 'malfunctioning'

Another case of a vehicle's brakes 'malfunctioning'

Old Dec 11th 2013, 7:38 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another case of a vehicle's brakes 'malfunctioning'

Originally Posted by Scamp
An Arab kind of idiot.
Or they're using it as an excuse when caught speeding because someone else has got away with it...
Old Dec 11th 2013, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

An Arab kind of idiot.
Whether she is an Emirati or a blond woman, I generally speaking do not trust a woman behind the wheel. I once watched a blond woman trying to reverse park her Fiesta into a parking space . She spent nearly 20 minutes trying to place her flippin car properly into that space, which was not small at all and still she couldn’t do it, until a passerby offered to help and it took him less than a minute to do it properly.
Old Dec 11th 2013, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Read a case when a local women was struggling to park and someone offered to help...anyway she agrees, so he jumps in the car and drives off leaving her standing there like a plonker!!!

Getting back to the thread though, perhaps the sprog fell off her knee and jammed the accelerator down, feeling totally helpless (as you would being unable to think for yourself) she orders the slave (sorry housemaid) to retrieve said errant sprog, only for her to become jammed as well....in that situation the boys in blue sped to her rescue, thrashed the maid to within an inch of her life and reported all`s well that ends well.....maid ends up doing 10 years and deportation!!.......its nearly a xmas story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2013, 10:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Whether she is an Emirati or a blond woman, I generally speaking do not trust a woman behind the wheel. I once watched a blond woman trying to reverse park her Fiesta into a parking space . She spent nearly 20 minutes trying to place her flippin car properly into that space, which was not small at all and still she couldn’t do it, until a passerby offered to help and it took him less than a minute to do it properly.
Isn't that funny! Just last week I watched some male twunt trying to parallel park a Mini in a spot big enough for a bus. It took him about 8 tries before he got the car into the spot without being either a) partly on the sidewalk or b) sticking out onto the roadway or c) parked at a 30° angle.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

Yoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond repute

You do surprise me redShark. Imagine.....you don't trust a woman behind the wheel!

You, of course, would have the driving skills of the Stig right?
Old Dec 12th 2013, 3:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

You're quieter nowadays, but still an oxygen thief.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 4:34 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

So you sat watching for 20 minutes? Freak.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 8:20 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You're quieter nowadays, but still an oxygen thief.
look up the stats, more road accidents are caused by men than women

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
So you sat watching for 20 minutes? Freak.
agree
Old Dec 12th 2013, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
This is all i could find on the subject:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-discover.html
Old Dec 12th 2013, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
This is all i could find on the subject:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-discover.html
Maybee its those oversized sunglasses women like to sport.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 9:41 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Yoohoo
You do surprise me redShark. Imagine.....you don't trust a woman behind the wheel!

You, of course, would have the driving skills of the Stig right?
I am not particularly admired for my driving skills, judging by the nervousness exhibited by the passengers when I am driving a car and me keep reassuring them ‘relax guys”. On the other hand , I always get compliments about my skills of car parking. No more than a couple of maneuvers and the car is well positioned in the parking space just like a brick in a neat wall. To tell you the truth I haven’t driven cars that much for the past few years, but very soon I am moving to live in a motorhome, a decision I've made since I am always traveling and living away from home, so I will be back to using motor vehicles I am afraid.