Anonymous Info

Old May 13th 2009, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anonymous Info

Originally Posted by still.unsure
the most extreme example i've heard of was...

- buy a second hand laptop with a wifi card (cash)
- buy a rechargeable credit card (cash)
- rent a car (with rechargeable credit card)
- park outside a mall w/ wifi
- connect and pay for the connection with the rechargable card
- send your info
- drive to a suburb you don't usually go to and "run over" the laptop and bin it

a bit extreme but friend swears by it - mind you, he's all but a card carrying member of the montana militia...
for the rental car, you will need credit card/even passport/id potentially.

Better to go to a house where a nice old lady lives, brutally murder her and use her car.

It's a good idea to set fire to the lady/house/car as well, once you have done with them..
Old May 13th 2009, 7:31 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by admon
for the rental car, you will need credit card/even passport/id potentially.

Better to go to a house where a nice old lady lives, brutally murder her and use her car.

It's a good idea to set fire to the lady/house/car as well, once you have done with them..
good point, shall have to tell him that next time...
Old May 13th 2009, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Of course you could always just post an anonymous letter....
Old May 13th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

But make sure you wear gloves and don't lick the envelope, oh and dressing in a full-body latex suitwhile writing it and handling the envelope is also a good idea. I think I watch too much Bones . . .

N
Old May 13th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
But make sure you wear gloves and don't lick the envelope, oh and dressing in a full-body latex suitwhile writing it and handling the envelope is also a good idea. I think I watch too much Bones . . .

N
errr.. can I watch?..
Old May 13th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

expat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
Of course you could always just post an anonymous letter....
careful what printer you use..

link
Old May 13th 2009, 11:56 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by admon
errr.. can I watch?..
Old May 13th 2009, 12:11 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
If i wanted to send some anon info to somewhere how can i do it from my laptop - can I? or would i need to go to internet cafe ?
Easy mask your IP and Subnet mask and your computer mac address. Or just use a dodgy internet cafae where they have no CCTV or monitoring.
Old May 13th 2009, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiger989
Easy mask your IP and Subnet mask and your computer mac address. Or just use a dodgy internet cafae where they have no CCTV or monitoring.
but that way you don't get to murder the really nice old lady..
Old May 13th 2009, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

and you don't get to wear the all body latex suit either . . . .
Old May 13th 2009, 8:38 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

call me daft, but all the Starbucks around have unsupervised WiFi... saw some chaps huddling on a bench outside as far away from the cafe as possible using it to msn relatives without buying the [foul] coffee...
Old May 14th 2009, 4:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
call me daft, but all the Starbucks around have unsupervised WiFi... saw some chaps huddling on a bench outside as far away from the cafe as possible using it to msn relatives without buying the [foul] coffee...
you are right about the foul coffee!!! had the misfortune to have one the other day
Old May 14th 2009, 6:09 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
Yeah but you forgot the basic concept your laptop has a unique mac address that can be tracked
Old May 14th 2009, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

You don't have to run over the laptop.

Just give it to Al Rahal Computers on hamdan Street for a tune up and they will **** it up for you so badly nobody will be able to fix it again, let alone recover anything.

That way you won't have to rent that car either.

A dodgy internet cafe is the best bet. In Dubai, where they have lots of western expats and they won't remember you.
Old May 14th 2009, 7:03 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas

A dodgy internet cafe is the best bet. In Dubai, where they have lots of western expats and they won't remember you.
As a woman you can dress is full ninja mode and no one can see your face.

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.