Am outraged....

Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:48 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am outraged....

I honestly dont see the humor here. Sorry.
On a serious note, I am assuming your son is British? If so then cosider this; the world is becoming a more hostile and dangerous place as you have witnessed when your young son was attacked under the watchful eye of his mother, in years to come it is your sons generation who may have to defend our great nation against such enemies, imagine if in 30 years time they come face to face in battle. It worries me that your son will start cuddling the enemy rather than defending Great Britain.

It could happen.........
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:50 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
On a serious note, I am assuming your son is British? If so then cosider this; the world is becoming a more hostile and dangerous place as you have witnessed when your young son was attacked under the watchful eye of his mother, in years to come it is your sons generation who may have to defend our great nation against such enemies, imagine if in 30 years time they come face to face in battle. It worries me that your son will start cuddling the enemy rather than defending Great Britain.

It could happen.........
now you are getting carried away...nap time young man
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:56 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

now you are getting carried away...nap time young man
I'll get my blanket, can I have a cuddle before I go to sleep, maybe a story?
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
I'll get my blanket, can I have a cuddle before I go to sleep, maybe a story?
I'll read from the quran ok...if you are still awake when I've finished the cuddle is yours...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Pass my apologies to Kiyan.

And don't take to heart what complete strangers say on a forum.

Its BE not Dr Phil.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a kind of baptism by fire . . . .

N
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Bison you have had me rolling with laughing on this thread !

Anyway I have a son who is now nine and like his dad he is a big lad!

A couple of years ago he was picked on at school by a kid round the corner and because he has been mollycoddled and wrapped in cotton wool by his mother he is as soft as Kleenex Aloe Vera bog roll !

When I found out, me being me told him to smack him in the mouth and not to stop until he drew blood, i was chastised by his mother for this and in no uncertain terms she told me that 'he isn't like that and he is very sensitive'

The bullying continued for a couple of weeks but still he wouldnt retaliate, so now i was to say the least a little bit pissed off, so much so I threatened to go round to his house and knock ten colours out his father (a tosser anyway) for his son being a shithouse!

Lo and behold, what happens next.............the said bully his having his bloody tea at my house eating my bloody trifle!

I tried on numerous occassions to slyly trip the said bully up on the stairs but to no avail!

The moral of the story...............get kids to defend thermselves, unless the mother intervenes then let him grow up as soft as shit going through a life of hell after been constantly picked on !

Now my daughter, nearly five...................theres another story, hard as nails and gorgeous with it too !
Old Jan 7th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharjahsara
Ok, so, I apologise in advance for the rant, but I really need to vent….I took my 20 month old son Kiyan to a soft play area in Fardan center in Sharjah yesterday. All was going well, until a woman approached my son with her son of about the same age. Kiyan was standing in a little playhouse minding his own business. This woman asks her son if this was the boy, her son said yes, and the woman motioned to him and says something along the lines of yallah, beat him.

I immediately ran over and said, why is he hitting my son, to which she replied, your son hit my son first, and he has to learn to defend himself..!!! Not sure what her definition of defend is, but accompanying her son over to mine, while he is playing quietly by himself, then standing back and letting her son repeatedly hit mine is pretty twisted if you ask me. Poor Kiyan just stood and did nothing, probably as shocked at the situation as I was. Now, my son is no angel, but I did not see him hit this boy at any time, and even if he did, isnt that what young kids do?? I told the woman if he did hit him, you come and tell me, and Kiyan will apologise, but to respond by telling her son to hit mine? I am still fuming as I write this, and am disgusted at this woman’s so called parenting skills. Does anyone else think her behaviour was out of order, or is it just the over protective mother in me kicking in??
I probably would have stood between my son and her son and asked her what the hell she thought she was doing. I was horribly overprotective of my first two, by the time 3 and 4 came along I managed to calm myself down a bit.

My son got bullied quite a lot, verbally and physically until he got to about 15 when he started sticking up for himself. He's 21 now and he gets no grief from anyone.

At 20 months a little nipper doesn't need to be taught to 'bash' anyone - they are still learning to play alongside other tots.

Don't get upset at Bison, he's male and you know what that means.........