About the site

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About the site

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
WOW ...

Paidtoplease because I am in customers service and in Dubai that seems laughable

Aviator.. Didn't notice how the two together looked

Sorry if I offended the delicate nature of the site
Take no notice..they will all be home washing the cars in high heels and stockings..and thats most of the blokes...

The women tend to wear g string and wellys..is the look..

Welcome anyway...
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

This !!!!!!!
your pussy looks like it needs a shave...
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

This !!!!!!!
hilarious...defo leave it (who said it was bad??)

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
Take no notice..they will all be home washing the cars in high heels and stockings..and thats most of the blokes...

Welcome anyway...
Thankyou, nice to get some inside information to members activities
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

eeeuuwww...wellys?? never...you can't get them with 4 inch heels dahlink...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hilarious...defo leave it (who said it was bad??)

MM, xx
I take it what the ''weirdo'' comment was regarding, but maybe I am wrong and have read it all the wrong way
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I take it what the ''weirdo'' comment was regarding, but maybe I am wrong and have read it all the wrong way
i think you read it the wrong way...ignore!

MM, xx
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou, nice to get some inside information to members activities
If any of us get let out of our padded rooms, we would be locked up pretty sharpe..well..MM,MH,BC,Bee, would anyway..all the blokes are pretty normal

Pass the cream..
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

eeeuuwww...wellys?? never...you can't get them with 4 inch heels dahlink...

MM, xx
Bet i could knock you a pair up in the workshops...green one do...
BE Forum Addict

If any of us get let out of our padded rooms, we would be locked up pretty sharpe..well..MM,MH,BC,Bee, would anyway..all the blokes are pretty normal

Pass the cream..
I think MM,MH,BC and BEE may disagree with you there...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bet i could knock you a pair up in the workshops...green one do...
don't do green...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yep, you think right...but i was ignoring, tis the best way...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

PTP get the back of the queue am the werid one around here!!

you'll get 50 post confirming that now, or check out my thread of worst fancy dress....

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

they might, but like i said their in padded rooms!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

don't do green...

MM, xx
Name your colour..anything for you..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.