7Days

Old Dec 27th 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 7Days

isn't it about time they changed their name to 3-4 days ?

we had a drunken bet on Christmas Day to get a letter published and they appear to have given up

I feel robbed getting it for nowt tbh
Old Dec 27th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 7Days

Originally Posted by Sandboy
isn't it about time they changed their name to 3-4 days ?

we had a drunken bet on Christmas Day to get a letter published and they appear to have given up

I feel robbed getting it for nowt tbh
Racist publication
Old Dec 27th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Racist publication
dunno, never read it*, it's shite

unless I've sent in a stupid letter for a laugh
Old Dec 27th 2008, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

dunno, never read it*, it's shite

unless I've sent in a stupid letter for a laugh
It's a good newspaper but some of the editors have a hard-on for minorities...
Old Dec 28th 2008, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
It's a good newspaper but some of the editors have a hard-on for minorities...
guess you must mean locals!
Old Dec 28th 2008, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

my letter's in today, I won the bet but I'm buggered if I can remember what the prize was
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:48 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

my letter's in today, I won the bet but I'm buggered if I can remember what the prize was
link please
Old Dec 28th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
link please
it's not difficult to work out
Old Dec 28th 2008, 5:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

the dog one?
Old Dec 28th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Behaviour of SUV crowd was disgusting

I was quite disgusted when my friend and I was making our journey back home to my place after a late night Xmas party, as my friend was driving on the Sheikh Zayed road, there was a SUV in front of us and all of a sudden a female in the back seat puts her head out of the window and starts to vomit
resulting in part of it landing on
our windscreen.
We decided to drive up to the SUV driver side, only to be shown the middle finger, we decided to let go and not to make more problems.
I do hope you are reading this instead of saying sorry, which is understandable we got to see a middle finger from you, you definitely lack basic manners and not fit be in a civilised place like Dubai, you are trash.

this letters hilarious, though I wanted desperately the last line of the letter to say:
''Not the manners I expect from Emiratis at all''
Old Dec 28th 2008, 5:43 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by admon
Behaviour of SUV crowd was disgusting

I was quite disgusted when my friend and I was making our journey back home to my place after a late night Xmas party, as my friend was driving on the Sheikh Zayed road, there was a SUV in front of us and all of a sudden a female in the back seat puts her head out of the window and starts to vomit
resulting in part of it landing on
our windscreen.
We decided to drive up to the SUV driver side, only to be shown the middle finger, we decided to let go and not to make more problems.
I do hope you are reading this instead of saying sorry, which is understandable we got to see a middle finger from you, you definitely lack basic manners and not fit be in a civilised place like Dubai, you are trash.

this letters hilarious, though I wanted desperately the last line of the letter to say:
''Not the manners I expect from Emiratis at all''

I though the dog was funny though, complete wind up
Old Dec 28th 2008, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the dog one?
the discussion was one of the blokes had been back to UK and was amazed to discover his mate took part in "dogging". He'd never heard of it so we got the computer out to enlighten him. This lead to us all discover what "gulling" meant link

so the challenge was to get a letter in with reference to gulling
Old Dec 28th 2008, 6:01 am
Concierge

That’s a new one... fishing for seagulls

It’s my habit to walk the dog near the rubbish tip at Awir, that way I don’t upset the type of people who moan about aeroplanes in Mirdiff. Anyway normally me and the dog have perfect peace and quiet out there. Yesterday morning however, we happened across a Swedish couple with a bag of fish and a net on a long pole. They were happy to chat and explained they were gulling, fishing for seagulls if you like! They lay down the fish then hide and try and net the gulls as they swoop down. Apparently a gull is a Scandinavian delicacy. They had no luck while I was there so I left them to it and pondered on what a missed opportunity this was for Spinneys.
Bob Nudd
Mirdiff

Old Dec 28th 2008, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

the discussion was one of the blokes had been back to UK and was amazed to discover his mate took part in "dogging". He'd never heard of it so we got the computer out to enlighten him. This lead to us all discover what "gulling" meant link

so the challenge was to get a letter in with reference to gulling
hahahaha, that is abso hilarious...

MM, xx