importing dogs to st lucia

Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

747 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default importing dogs to st lucia

does anyone know if it is possible to bring our 2 dogs to st lucia with us or if they have to spend a long time in quarantine? I read somewhere that dogs were not actually allowed into St Lucia - could that be true. Thanks
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:15 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: importing dogs to st lucia

Originally Posted by 747
does anyone know if it is possible to bring our 2 dogs to st lucia with us or if they have to spend a long time in quarantine? I read somewhere that dogs were not actually allowed into St Lucia - could that be true. Thanks
Lots of people bring their dogs into St Lucia, though I think there are enough stay dogs there already. Glitterycloud has just brought her dog their using Airpets and would be able to advise you of the current situation.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

pgtips thanks very much for that. I looked online initially and found a site that said dog imports to st lucia were not allowed, hence reason for my question, but since then I looked on the government site and found out that all is OK. Thanks again for the reply though
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

glitterycloud will become famous soon enoughglitterycloud will become famous soon enough

Hi 747, as pgtips rightly said I have just brought over my dog well last week to be exact!
If I can be of any help please ask it can be quite complicated and long winded as we only got permission to bring him over the day before our flight left and we started the ball rolling in Feb 09.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Glitterycloud thanks very much for the offer of help. We are still in the early research stages at the moment however I may get intouch with you in the future(around 6 months time) if that's OK. Hope all went well with the move
Old May 15th 2009, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

sfrazier is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Curious where did you bring the dogs from? England or elsewhere?

S