Scared of Making Wrong Decision

Old Jan 16th 2011, 7:18 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scared of Making Wrong Decision

Stop repeating yaself our Hayley.
Old Jan 16th 2011, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
OMG, I spent almost an hour reading page 1, then realised the whole thing is a bloody epic!

I think that guy is a hero, and my house stories pale in comparison. I won't complain ever again about my house (well, at least not for a day or two).
I love Herpes stories, he is a wonderful entertaining writer. I dont think he is arrogant at all, just a very good and humorous story teller. That house was a nightmare, and some of the freaky things he found in it would have had me running for the hills..lol. His "Day one in a low wage job" thread is hilarious too.
Jackie
Old Jan 16th 2011, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Sunrise, Florida, now S.C USA, soon to be back In Brum, UK
hayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Stop repeating yaself our Hayley.
Old Jan 16th 2011, 8:12 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
I love Herpes stories, he is a wonderful entertaining writer. I dont think he is arrogant at all, just a very good and humorous story teller. That house was a nightmare, and some of the freaky things he found in it would have had me running for the hills..lol. His "Day one in a low wage job" thread is hilarious too.
Jackie
I've only ever spotted a few of his posts on other people's threads and never knew he was so funny until I was pointed towards his house thread. He should write some of this stuff for publication. He reminds me a lot of Walter Jowers, who writes for the Nashville Scene.
Old Jan 16th 2011, 8:22 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

I've only ever spotted a few of his posts on other people's threads and never knew he was so funny until I was pointed towards his house thread. He should write some of this stuff for publication. He reminds me a lot of Walter Jowers, who writes for the Nashville Scene.
Go and find the one about the low paid job, it is hysterical and the way he paints a picture of his colleagues is priceless, it's like The Office only much much worse ha ha!!
Old Jan 16th 2011, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

have you read his " Day one in a low wage job" thread, I literally had tears running down my face from laughing so hard at his descriptions. The Brussel sprout nipple lady..omg, I thought I was gonna bust my stitches..lol

Jackie
Old Jan 16th 2011, 8:29 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
have you read his " Day one in a low wage job" thread, I literally had tears running down my face from laughing so hard at his descriptions. The Brussel sprout nipple lady..omg, I thought I was gonna bust my stitches..lol

Jackie
Now, where's that Advanced Search button?

[It'll have to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately - and I'm sure I'll have some very weird dreams tonight now I've read that]
Old Jan 16th 2011, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Now, where's that Advanced Search button?

[It'll have to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately - and I'm sure I'll have some very weird dreams tonight now I've read that]
Its great..take an hour or two and just read the entire thread..its worth it..
Old Jan 16th 2011, 9:52 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

We all tell him to write a book, I'd read it
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

hayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to allhayleyatfla is a name known to all

well guys I finally got my date booked to head home..... Luckily room opened up in the kennels for my little dog on the Queen Mary 2 for Oct 7th of this year..... So crazy how once you book that ticket how kind of surreal it still all is..... I have had a few "what if" momments... but i just tell myself it must be the right thing for me right now because I have planned so much and wanted it so bad for so long..... and besides I am very lucky in having dual citizenship so i can always come back to the states should my mind every change... Over all I am happy and excited and even more thrilled that I don't have to put my poor little dog under the plane as that was my bigest fear.... I try to avoid the "ney sayers' and the "anti-uk" people now as i remember many of them have never left England so things everywhere else must seem Rosey to them.....They don't know what its like to miss home and ache with that feeling of needing to feel like you belong somewhere again............. SO the countdown is on, lots to do, find housing and a job.......Happy, nervous and excited.... Here I come!
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:49 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hayleyatfla
well guys I finally got my date booked to head home..... Luckily room opened up in the kennels for my little dog on the Queen Mary 2 for Oct 7th of this year..... So crazy how once you book that ticket how kind of surreal it still all is..... I have had a few "what if" momments... but i just tell myself it must be the right thing for me right now because I have planned so much and wanted it so bad for so long..... and besides I am very lucky in having dual citizenship so i can always come back to the states should my mind every change... Over all I am happy and excited and even more thrilled that I don't have to put my poor little dog under the plane as that was my bigest fear.... I try to avoid the "ney sayers' and the "anti-uk" people now as i remember many of them have never left England so things everywhere else must seem Rosey to them.....They don't know what its like to miss home and ache with that feeling of needing to feel like you belong somewhere again............. SO the countdown is on, lots to do, find housing and a job.......Happy, nervous and excited.... Here I come!
How exciting, and wonderful trip on the QM2 what a way to travel and defiantly easier on the animals
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:51 pm
Home Sweet Home

Well done Hayley!!!!

And hey what a way to travel home in luxury!! Does the ship leave from New York and then arrive into Southampton? OOohhh just sounds lush!! When is your mum going?

I have 22 sleeps and feel all of your feelings then some days I have meltdowns and cry over nothing LOL!! So be prepared, it seems to be quite common!!
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
How exciting, and wonderful trip on the QM2 what a way to travel and defiantly easier on the animals

i know the trip itself is very exciting and cheaper than flying.. I could have been cramped in coach on an airplane for 9 hours worried about my dog in the cargo bay for $2500....

now i get a cabin for 2 (mom and I) a private kennel for my dog i can see 5 times a day, a 6 day cruise and a holiday for $2300...... best way to go, cant beat that.......
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Well done Hayley!!!!

And hey what a way to travel home in luxury!! Does the ship leave from New York and then arrive into Southampton? OOohhh just sounds lush!! When is your mum going?

I have 22 sleeps and feel all of your feelings then some days I have meltdowns and cry over nothing LOL!! So be prepared, it seems to be quite common!!
I didnt realize you were going back so soon yourself.... how great... Everyone on here is wonderful we should all stay in touch maybe one day once we are all home we can all meet up for a cuppa (:

Yes NY to Southampton, mom is coming with me as the price is the same for 2 people in the cabin as it would be for one, problem is she has 2 dogs... so she may have to come back and then leave again at a later date... However when I booked on Jan 30th they had no room for any dogs and put me on a wait list, 2 days later there was a cancellation and i got on. So she has now put her dogs on the list and we get that luck it will be amazing....

Good Luck with everything...... I am sure I wll cry as I pull away on the boat as I have experienced so much in 20 years but ready for a new long awaited chapter at home.... You will be great back home I know it (:
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond reputeLorac05 has a reputation beyond repute

i know the trip itself is very exciting and cheaper than flying.. I could have been cramped in coach on an airplane for 9 hours worried about my dog in the cargo bay for $2500....

now i get a cabin for 2 (mom and I) a private kennel for my dog i can see 5 times a day, a 6 day cruise and a holiday for $2300...... best way to go, cant beat that.......
Congrats - it's nice to have that date as the light at the end of the tunnel I am hoping to get a date sorted out for me soon!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.