Reason 101 I am moving back

Old Jan 29th 2013, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reason 101 I am moving back

So this past week I was in the local 'fluff n dry' laundromat (not you understand because I frequent such places but because my dryer was broken - at least that's what I always hear).

Here is the local notice - and no its not a joke!
Attached Thumbnails Reason 101 I am moving back-bullet.bmp  
Old Jan 29th 2013, 11:59 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reason 101 I am moving back

BULLETS!
Old Jan 30th 2013, 12:14 am
Banned

Spectator Of Suicide is an unknown quantity at this point

I can give you more reasons than that:

- Lack of affordable healthcare
- Conformist society
- Terrible food
- Little or no rights as an employee
- People who still cling to guns despite the school shootings
- Crap politicians
Old Jan 30th 2013, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
BULLETS!
Indeed! I have lived in parts of the US where I would expect to see this kind of notice. But this one came from granola munching So. CA.

The more time I spend here the more I realize they are all just cowboys/girls underneath the gloss exterior.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

mandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spectator Of Suicide

- Conformist society
- Terrible food
- Crap politicians
I agree with you on all of them
Old Jan 30th 2013, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

- Conformist society
- Terrible food
- Crap politicians
Definitely have to co-sign this post!
Old Jan 30th 2013, 12:17 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

- Conformist society
- Terrible food
- Crap politicians
Sadly the last one is hard to escape from!
Old Jan 30th 2013, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sallysimmons
Sadly the last one is hard to escape from!
Yes, they are like grass - where ever you look they grow, you try and mow/cut them down and they come back. I suppose desert areas might fair better but looking at the SW US they still seem to have them, then again they have fake grass. I suppose fake politician is an oxymoron!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

happyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond repute

Reason 102:

Using ebay to help with the pre-move clearout, I took a boxed item to Canada Post to be shipped. It just happened to be in a wine box - sturdy, free and just the right size.

Apparently they don't accept wine boxes in case the mere sight of the name of a vineyard turns somebody to drink.

The nice lady said she'd let me off this time as I didn't know, and as I thanked her and walked away she was scribbling and taping over the printing on the box.....
Old Jan 31st 2013, 2:30 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
BULLETS!
WHAT?
Where do you keep your bullets
Old Jan 31st 2013, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by happyglow
Reason 102:

Using ebay to help with the pre-move clearout, I took a boxed item to Canada Post to be shipped. It just happened to be in a wine box - sturdy, free and just the right size.

Apparently they don't accept wine boxes in case the mere sight of the name of a vineyard turns somebody to drink.

The nice lady said she'd let me off this time as I didn't know, and as I thanked her and walked away she was scribbling and taping over the printing on the box.....
This oh and this wonders never cease huh....
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

mandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nicemandianna is just really nice

Reason 102:

Too funny did you notice the increase in postage rates wow!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

happyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond reputehappyglow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandianna
Too funny did you notice the increase in postage rates wow!
Increase!!!! That one light wine box to Australia cost... wait for it.... $90!
Old Jan 31st 2013, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Increase!!!! That one light wine box to Australia cost... wait for it.... $90!
Yikes!!
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

- Conformist society
- Terrible food
- Crap politicians
Yes. All those very same reasons for me, too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.