Wikiposts

Other side of the coin...

Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other side of the coin...

Originally Posted by JAMIEKERRIE
Ok, so why are you bothering to answer, then?Anyway, each to there own, I think it's best we leave it at that.
I am replying because you are pissing me off and I fancy a good row. I have made a new years resolution to be more tolerant but as you are a newbie in here you don't count in my new years resolution.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
Do you mean like the UK for you?

perhaps you should bear that in mind
We like to think we have quite a nice life in the UK, we own our own home have a car each, go on foreign hols and dont own a credit card, so I am definatley NOT bitter, but we do think all things considered we can have a better quality of life in AUS eventually, (obviously you won't agree) and a higher standard of living needing only a small mortgage with the equity we will be taking.

We are also thinking where we would rather be in the future, where we would rather retire and bring up children. We may be proved wrong, but if we don't try, we will never know, will we?

Can you see where I am coming from now?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:19 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Have you been on the M6 lately?Thought not...
I used the M6 all the time when I lived in UK, my family are just off junction 35. If you went at rush hour it was busy but so is the Mitchell Freeway in Perth - and your point is.......
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

CHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud ofCHELSEAJAMIE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
I am replying because you are pissing me off and I fancy a good row. I have made a new years resolution to be more tolerant but as you are a newbie in here you don't count in my new years resolution.
Now who is being tollerent, then!?Ok,just talk to the hand then!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

lol
Gutter Gob!!

you are clearly showing your age with that statement.
Forum Regular

I used the M6 all the time when I lived in UK, my family are just off junction 35. If you went at rush hour it was busy but so is the Mitchell Freeway in Perth - and your point is.......
I should of said MOST of theM6/M25, etc...my mistake.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blowfly
We get a sprinkle of rain and the accidents with just a click of the fingers all over the place.Yes they really know how to drive in the rain , this also causes disruption geared up for the rain dont think so.
LOL - I remember in Aus when we had a heatwave and the tarmac melted on the road. Now, you'd think a country that was "geared up" for the heat would use something that wasn't going to melt in 40 degrees!

And what about bushfires? Ash Wednesday - 2500 homes destroyed; Canberra bushfires 2003. A couple of years,back, Australia had to borrow helicopters from California to deal with the NSW bushfires.

I'm not criticising Australia in any way, just trying to point out that infrastructure/climate issues are not exclusive to the UK
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:22 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

We like to think we have quite a nice life in the UK, we own our own home have a car each, go on foreign hols and dont own a credit card, so I am definatley NOT bitter, but we do think all things considered we can have a better quality of life in AUS eventually, (obviously you won't agree) and a higher standard of living needing only a small mortgage with the equity we will be taking.

We are also thinking where we would rather be in the future, where we would rather retire and bring up children. We may be proved wrong, but if we don't try, we will never know, will we?

I don't know if you will have a better quality of life or not.....neither do you.

Your equity will give you a one-off advantage but once you have spent it you may not be able to return...

I am actually going to live in Australia but am not so naive to think it will be paradise. I have spent a lot of time there and think it is way behind in many ways including most of the things you complain about.

I also think that the UK is one of the best countries in the world and see my spell in Australia as a temporary one...but I may like it there.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

No replies anyone!?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:23 am
Gutter Gob!!

I should of said MOST of theM6/M25, etc...my mistake.
hillarious
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you posting on this forum?

You are sounding more and more like a troll
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:24 am
Gutter Gob!!

No replies anyone!?
where are you heading??
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:25 am
Bitter and twisted

No replies anyone!?
I just did...try looking
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:27 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

No replies anyone!?
i will comment on you saying 'don't own a credit card'...i have lots of them however no outstanding balance and it helped with my credit rating when i moved here 5 yrs ago so not sure about how it works in aussie or wherever you are going but you might think about that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.