This Is Odd

Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:46 am
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: This Is Odd

Jaysus what a frightening thread! Such scary images! My poor feet are curling up and wincing lol! It's so weird because I would have said exactly the opposite - feet were worse in Australia than in the UK and I put it down to wearing open shoes/thongs/sandals all the time and exposing my feet to the elements in Oz as opposed to keeping them covered up in the UK.

That was my experience anyway. I was also pregnant when I arrived back in Australia and managed to gain half a size in the shoe department. Very annoying - at the same time all the sandal wearing was making my feet miserable. A friend held a Bodyshop 'foot' party (I know, hideous!) and they had us all soak our feet for ages in this white stuff. Couldn't believe my feet afterwards - back to their baby soft selves Anyway, just a thought for those who are reaching for knives The woman advised us to soak for ages first, then use the stones and etceteras.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:18 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saoghalbeag
Jaysus what a frightening thread! Such scary images! My poor feet are curling up and wincing lol! It's so weird because I would have said exactly the opposite - feet were worse in Australia than in the UK and I put it down to wearing open shoes/thongs/sandals all the time and exposing my feet to the elements in Oz as opposed to keeping them covered up in the UK.

That was my experience anyway. I was also pregnant when I arrived back in Australia and managed to gain half a size in the shoe department. Very annoying - at the same time all the sandal wearing was making my feet miserable. A friend held a Bodyshop 'foot' party (I know, hideous!) and they had us all soak our feet for ages in this white stuff. Couldn't believe my feet afterwards - back to their baby soft selves Anyway, just a thought for those who are reaching for knives The woman advised us to soak for ages first, then use the stones and etceteras.
It's not just feet, I find fungal problems to be much worse here. Infact I currently have a fungal infection on my thumb of all places that won't go regardless of ointments used. The humidiy and warmth seems ideal for growing cultures, and not so good for actually creating culture....
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
ideal for growing cultures, and not so good for actually creating culture....
meow!! your posts always give me a chuckle!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 4:36 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

It's not just feet, I find fungal problems to be much worse here. Infact I currently have a fungal infection on my thumb of all places that won't go regardless of ointments used. The humidiy and warmth seems ideal for growing cultures, and not so good for actually creating culture....
I've had the same thing for years now on and off...it just will not go...its on my thumb too...
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:18 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
I've had the same thing for years now on and off...it just will not go...its on my thumb too...
I know what you mean, it's like the rough skin you get on your heel but on the end of my most useful thumb! I've tried everything short of dipping it in Hydrochloric acid and that's next on my list of remidies to try. I just know this country is the cause I just can't proove it!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

hee hee