The NHS

Old Jul 6th 2015, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

LoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud of
Default The NHS

Hello everyone
I just read an article where actress Emilia Clarke stated that the NHS was brilliant. At first, I re-read that portion of the article to make sure I didn't sense sarcasm in her statement.
Since I didn't notice anything mocking, I began to ask myself, "Why would this wealthy woman, who can have whatever she wants, live where she wants, etc., support a system that the US media has portrayed as a failure?" What does she know that us Americans don't?
After all, the Fox Nauseating Network constantly reminds the American public about the UK's waiting period and death panels and so on.
Meanwhile, the US has plenty of waiting periods. I called my doctor in June three years ago and told I wanted to get a physical. His next available spot was in November (for a physical?) My father is having some issues and guess what. His doctor was unreachable for a few days. Really?
There must be SOMETHING good about the NHS otherwise Britain wouldn't be enforcing tighter immigration controls to keep freeloaders out.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 4:25 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NHS

Originally Posted by LoveFortheUK
Hello everyone
I just read an article where actress Emilia Clarke stated that the NHS was brilliant. At first, I re-read that portion of the article to make sure I didn't sense sarcasm in her statement.

There must be SOMETHING good about the NHS otherwise Britain wouldn't be enforcing tighter immigration controls to keep freeloaders out.
its all a lie, a total lie & every freeloader knows it

Of course you have to live in the UK to understand & appreciate life as well as the benefits of everything it has to offer such as the NHS
Old Jul 6th 2015, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

LoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by not2old
its all a lie, a total lie & every freeloader knows it

Of course you have to live in the UK to understand & appreciate life as well as the benefits of everything it has to offer such as the NHS
Just to clarify, what is a lie?
The NHS is good or Britain's keeping out freeloaders?
Old Jul 6th 2015, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Since I didn't notice anything mocking, I began to ask myself, "Why would this wealthy woman, who can have whatever she wants, live where she wants, etc., support a system that the US media has portrayed as a failure?" What does she know that us Americans don't?
That the US media is full of shit.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 5:09 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Just to clarify, what is a lie?
The NHS is good or Britain's keeping out freeloaders?
who is Emilia Clarke & what makes her an expert on the NHS?

Link to that article please
Old Jul 6th 2015, 7:22 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

Emilia Clarke is a very beautiful actress, who plays Daenerys Targaryen in the TV dramatisation of Game of Thrones.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

colchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond repute

who is Emilia Clarke & what makes her an expert on the NHS?

Well she is English (she grew up in Berkshire) so I am going to guess that her expertise comes from her having significant experience with it.
Old Jul 6th 2015, 8:28 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Hello everyone

Originally Posted by colchar
Well she is English (she grew up in Berkshire) so I am going to guess that her expertise comes from her having significant experience with it.
it all makes sense now, that a rich & somewhat [for now] celebrity British actor with loads of money has the right to as much freeloading as anyone else in the UK - rightfully so

Carry on...
Old Jul 6th 2015, 10:41 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

it all makes sense now
It doesn't to me.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 1:23 am
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

it all makes sense now, that a rich & somewhat [for now] celebrity British actor with loads of money has the right to as much freeloading as anyone else in the UK - rightfully so

Carry on...
Why 'freeloading'?
Old Jul 7th 2015, 2:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I don't know.

Where is this article?
Old Jul 7th 2015, 2:05 pm
WhiteRabbit

rebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond reputerebeccajo has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on...
Is there a grumpy old man award on BE?
Old Jul 7th 2015, 2:42 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Originally Posted by rebeccajo
Is there a grumpy old man award on BE?

Rubbish & you know it
Old Jul 7th 2015, 3:27 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

I'm still waiting for an explanation by Not2Old why he thinks that if Emilia Clarke uses the NHS, she is 'freeloading'.

I await his explanation with interest, since I think we can assume Clarke is a higher rate taxpayer.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

colchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond reputecolchar has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on...

She wasn't always rich.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.