Just a bit of a ramble....

Old May 23rd 2010, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just a bit of a ramble....

Oops sorry didn't meant to put this in Rovers Return... apologies, if a moderator wishes to move please do so.

Hello all

I have been an avid "reader" of this forum over the past 10 or so months. Have found it so interesting and a great source of information. It really astounds me the amount of effort some folk go to, to help others with their application process or to give information about a certain country, guidance, support etc.., you have provided me with loads of answers to my questions, so thank you!

I know the negativity may get some down sometimes, however, when you've made your decision, whether it is to stay or go back at least you know it's the right decision for you.

The people who "write off" (slag off for the want of a better word, sorry, can't think of a better words apols! ) countries for various reasons have their own personal reasons for doing so, which they are absolutely entitled to 1. tell of their experience to others so that no-one thinks said country is land of milk and honey 100% of the time and 2. help them get it off their chest/revalidate the best move for them to return home.......however, there seems to be quite a few others who just can't seem to see the good things in a country and therefore feel the need to put said country up against their home country - which inevitably is a contest the non-home country aint' ever going to win.

I for one am glad to see so many people who are unhappy move back to where they wish to (and good luck to those who are planning on doing so), it's a win win situation... they're happy to be home and the country they were living in does not have a miserable, unhappy and unsettled person pining for their home country and moaning about how good things are back home - which does not benefit person or country. It's ok.. you're allowed to moan if you're unhappy, everyone does it, it’s human nature!

Yah.... sorry for the long ramble... just really came on to say thanks for the help and note my observances over the last 10 months... just remember everyone, every country has amazing wonderful and also bland terrible aspects about it . . it's just up to you to decide where is best for you, it's your personal experience and it may very well be a million miles away from another poster/migrant.

Good luck to all of those who are in the process of or who are happy in another country, I salute you!. Bye!

Last edited by Still Game; May 23rd 2010 at 6:53 pm.
Old May 24th 2010, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a bit of a ramble....

Originally Posted by OneSmallVoice
[

Yah.... sorry for the long ramble... just really came on to say thanks for the help and note my observances over the last 10 months... just remember everyone, every country has amazing wonderful and also bland terrible aspects about it . . it's just up to you to decide where is best for you, it's your personal experience and it may very well be a million miles away from another poster/migrant.

Good luck to all of those who are in the process of or who are happy in another country, I salute you!. Bye!

Very well said.
Old May 24th 2010, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Droidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud ofDroidling has much to be proud of

And what would be the point in a forum where everyone posted positive things and all people replying agreed every time ?
Aren't forums for discussion ?
Be more fruitful watching the old Dulux drying.
Old May 24th 2010, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond reputeStill Game has a reputation beyond repute

No point at all Droidling! .... thus the line

".....1. tell of their experience to others so that no-one thinks said country is land of milk and honey 100% of the time and 2. help them get it off their chest/revalidate the best move for them to return home"