Jitters

Old Mar 6th 2014, 1:19 am
Just Joined

Meg and Mog has a brilliant futureMeg and Mog has a brilliant futureMeg and Mog has a brilliant futureMeg and Mog has a brilliant futureMeg and Mog has a brilliant futureMeg and Mog has a brilliant futureMeg and Mog has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jitters

Thanks for advice on schooling I will get a letter from the school and then just go with the flow and take advice from the teachers in order to have the smoothest transition for the kids. I am learning to let go of things I can't control it's a steep learning curve but character building !!!
Old Mar 6th 2014, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. You will soon be out the other side which in itself can be a relief.
Old Mar 7th 2014, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meg and Mog
Thanks for advice on schooling I will get a letter from the school and then just go with the flow and take advice from the teachers in order to have the smoothest transition for the kids. I am learning to let go of things I can't control it's a steep learning curve but character building !!!
Hi,

You will get there in the end....a long road I know but you will. If you can try and bring some of your childrens actual work back with you in your hand luggage, it will be great for their new school to see their personal work as well. Good luck and try and come up for air now and again lol.xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 7th 2014, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

between two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween two worlds has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you, Meg and Mog--and all who are in the packing/planning to move stage--it is SO hard and stressful, the advice given here is good--lists, and more lists; and above all, little breaks for a glass of wine or whatever calms you down--

and just remember, this too shall pass! I look back at the frenzy I was going through this time last year (moving from France to UK, nightmare logistics as things changed mid-process, etc...) and the memory has all faded into a blur!

It is a huge life change...sometimes you think, WHY am I doing this again?? Just need to keep holding on to what you know in your gut....it is what you need to do.