Good news Britain

Old Nov 1st 2012, 4:57 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news Britain

Originally Posted by chris955
Oh well
That's it, just keep using those smilies and ignore any attempt at balance or reasoned debate.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 5:26 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
That's it, just keep using those smilies and ignore any attempt at balance or reasoned debate.
I really have no interest in debating me with you.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:06 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

I really have no interest in debating me with you.
- or anything with anybody, apparently.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:28 pm
Ping-ponger

Whatever, seriously I have no interest in talking to you about this or indeed anything really. I actually regularly have good debates with many members on here.
You seem to elicit a lot of negativity and aggravation from what I can see, despite declaring yourself to be such a positive person. Your response to this seems to be along the lines of there being some conspiracy.

You're the only person I've seen on this forum in 10 years who annoyed a moderator to the extent that she called you something particularly unpleasant. That speaks volumes about your engagement in good debate.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

You have made your opinion very clear numerous times, it's fine, this is an internet forum and not real life. Yes a handful of members have an issue with me, I seriously wont lose sleep over it.
You need to spend more time in the other sections if that is the first time you have seen a moderator say something bad. As it happens all is fine with that moderator, sorry to disappoint. Look you dont like me, I dont care. It really is that simple.
I have to wade in and say I think you are being unfair, Chris.

Maybe take a step back.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:46 pm
Ping-ponger

You have made your opinion very clear numerous times, it's fine, this is an internet forum and not real life. Yes a handful of members have an issue with me, I seriously wont lose sleep over it.
You need to spend more time in the other sections if that is the first time you have seen a moderator say something bad. As it happens all is fine with that moderator, sorry to disappoint. Look you dont like me, I dont care. It really is that simple.
Just put me on ignore if you really don't care, it's quite simple. Or just stop responding.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:51 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Now this seriously is Good news For Britain.
We have them in our local river but I havent managed to see one yet.
http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...d-2339626.html
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:53 pm
Banned

I know a bloke who saw one of these on the side of a road in Kent last year, he thought he was hallucinating
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored...squirrels.html
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:57 pm
Banned

I am more of an animal person than a people person. This is more great news for Britain.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wil...g-cousins.html
Old Nov 1st 2012, 8:42 pm
Banned

Wow, just turned over the TV and there is a programme with Michaela Strachan about otters and beaver in the UK. Doodoodoodoodoo, spooky.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 8:45 pm
Banned

Well it seems as though Beaver are more common than I thought, excellent. All we need now are wolves and bears.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
You seem to elicit a lot of negativity and aggravation from what I can see, despite declaring yourself to be such a positive person. Your response to this seems to be along the lines of there being some conspiracy.

You're the only person I've seen on this forum in 10 years who annoyed a moderator to the extent that she called you something particularly unpleasant. That speaks volumes about your engagement in good debate.
I have tried to ignore any posts made by chris for a couple of days after I asked him to step back a bit. I have to agree with you and Sally here.

Hopefully after a good nights sleep Chris can engage in some good debate.
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 5:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I'm just glad were are different
we are indeed

Some of us have actually lived abroad
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 8:15 am
Banned

As in any country especially at the moment there appears to always be good and bad news, none more so than this.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...am-southampton
Old Nov 2nd 2012, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

As in any country especially at the moment there appears to always be good and bad news, none more so than this.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...am-southampton
It would be interesting to compare the gross wage of the 1,400 Ford workers to that of the 1700 Debenhams workers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.