Beautiful scenes of the UK

Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:04 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful scenes of the UK

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Way to go nb!!!
Oh there is always one misery guts who tries to rain on the parade but we know the truth. There is nowhere as beautiful as home
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds obvious - You have to compare like for like, you can't compare most of Australia with chavs and slums, you can't compare a UK village with sand and burnt bushland, not all Australia is like that.

I find that like with like, or what I like about both, both countries are similar.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

[/QUOTE]I find that like with like, or what I like about both, both countries are similar.[/QUOTE]

Exactly...thats why it is so annoying when people say they are coming here to escape high cost of living, better life-style, taxes, chavs, crime etc...all that is in Oz aswell...making them both similar as you say..except Oz is bigger and warmer (and boring )
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly...thats why it is so annoying when people say they are coming here to escape high cost of living, better life-style, taxes, chavs, crime etc...all that is in Oz aswell...making them both similar as you say..except Oz is bigger and warmer (and boring )

You mean Peth is boring

Sorry mate, couldn't resist
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
You mean Peth is boring

Sorry mate, couldn't resist
Oh yes i mean Perth...you are the lucky one Wendy..you didn't come here. I might come back when i retire

By the way do you know Paul Blakey??
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:46 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I came here for a better lifestyle and I got it. Just because you didn't is more to do with your way of life than Australia.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Oh yes i mean Perth...you are the lucky one Wendy..you didn't come here. I might come back when i retire

By the way do you know Paul Blakey??

No, who's he, should I know him and is he rich and single
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by northernbird
I came here for a better lifestyle and I got it. Just because you didn't is more to do with your way of life than Australia.
True..but it's still boring!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
No, who's he, should I know him and is he rich and single
Hey ..your a married woman
He has lived in Buttershaw all his life with his family and are well known there..i mentioned you and he said..yeah i know her!!! he must be thinking of another Wendy!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hey ..your a married woman
He has lived in Buttershaw all his life with his family and are well known there..i mentioned you and he said..yeah i know her!!! he must be thinking of another Wendy!

I know lots of Paul's. I may know him more by face than name.

You'd probably have to give me more info, but obviously not on here
Old Jan 24th 2007, 6:13 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

lovely pictures Tracey.
A couple from me
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-longleat-august-2005-001.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-longleat-august-2005-013.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-longleat-august-2005-031.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-longleat-august-2005-052.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-longleat-august-2005-030.jpg  

Old Jan 24th 2007, 6:48 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope this doesn't get moved to the barbi, because it will end up with people posting pictures of chavs and slums!
I just want to post some scenery of England for those who miss it, just as I do.
Cheers love , they are gorgeous. God I miss home.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:54 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

All these pics makes me realise just what I had on my doorstep and used not to bother with most of the time!! How stupid was I?

I am so ashamed to say I've never been further north than York in the UK!!! Oh boy, if we do go back to live there I will be doing some serious travelling and exploring.

Even my die hard 'Aus is fab' hubby is beginning to see the error of his ways. He's getting sick of barbi's/drinking/beach/sun and being skint. He's acknowledged that travel and far away holidays are so difficult to do from here. Never thought I'd ever see him open to suggestions of making a new life back in old Blighty! I have another year and a bit to work on him!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:55 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

All these pics makes me realise just what I had on my doorstep and used not to bother with most of the time!! How stupid was I?

I am so ashamed to say I've never been further north than York in the UK!!! Oh boy, if we do go back to live there I will be doing some serious travelling and exploring.

Even my die hard 'Aus is fab' hubby is beginning to see the error of his ways. He's getting sick of barbi's/drinking/beach/sun and being skint. He's acknowledged that travel and far away holidays are so difficult to do from here. Never thought I'd ever see him open to suggestions of making a new life back in old Blighty! I have another year and a bit to work on him!
Scotland is my favourite place in the whole world (apart from Canada). If my husband could have earned decent dosh there I would probably have settled for that. You must tour Scotland when you go home.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 7:58 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Scotland is my favourite place in the whole world (apart from Canada). If my husband could have earned decent dosh there I would probably have settled for that. You must tour Scotland when you go home.
Oh trust me nb, I intend to!! I think a lot of folk in the UK are stuck in a rut; content to moan and complain about the state of the place but they're not prepared to see it for its beauty.

I have mates here from Aberdeenshire and they reckon it's "Gods Country" up there. I would love to travel and see the highlands and tour Edinburgh, especially for the Tatoo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.