Beautiful scenes of the UK

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 11:56 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Beautiful scenes of the UK

Let's hope this doesn't get moved to the barbi, because it will end up with people posting pictures of chavs and slums!
I just want to post some scenery of England for those who miss it, just as I do.
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1179.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1193.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1234.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:02 am
Account Closed

Default Re: Beautiful scenes of the UK

Have a few more!
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1273.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1302.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1260.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:10 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

lovely pictures Tracey.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:13 am
Account Closed

And there's more...
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1232.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1236.jpg   Beautiful scenes of the UK-100_1301.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by northernbird
lovely pictures Tracey.
Why thank-you nb! They were taken around Herefordshire and Exeter when I went back last July.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:21 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Why thank-you nb! They were taken around Herefordshire and Exeter when I went back last July.
just because I don't miss it doesn't mean I don't think England has beautiful countryside.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:21 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

http://environment.guardian.co.uk/wa...996967,00.html

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Jan 24th 2007 at 12:23 am.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
get lost LPP, everyone knows that for every good pic there is a bad pic. same goes for Australia believe it or not.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by northernbird
get lost LPP, everyone knows that for every good pic there is a bad pic. same goes for Australia believe it or not.

Way to go nb!!!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

What fantastic pictures tracey

Here is one of Box hill, just down the road from where I live,

I wish I was there now

Soon hopefully
Attached Thumbnails Beautiful scenes of the UK-box_hill_1151446597.jpg  
Old Jan 24th 2007, 4:00 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

these pics make me very homesick, even brought tears to my eyes
Old Jan 24th 2007, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey if it helps, remember the impression you had of the UK when you visited(!)

Or move to the Hills!!!
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:00 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

oh wow,,,how i miss it.
Those were the days...crickey have you heard me, sounds like i'm over 100yrs.
So nice to see greenery and old buildings, much easier on the eye than sand and burnt bushland.
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:02 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Let's hope this doesn't get moved to the barbi, because it will end up with people posting pictures of chavs and slums!
I just want to post some scenery of England for those who miss it, just as I do.
Tracey these piccies are really lovely - and all within easy reach of anywhere hey? Absolutely beautiful - thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I just so can't wait to get home and see it all again for real
Old Jan 24th 2007, 5:04 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Tracey these piccies are really lovely - and all within easy reach of anywhere hey? Absolutely beautiful - thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I just so can't wait to get home and see it all again for real

ditto, im really itching to go now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.