Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia > Retirement and MM2H
Reload this Page >

Pfizer Covid vaccination locations for MM2Hers in Klang Valley

Pfizer Covid vaccination locations for MM2Hers in Klang Valley

Old Aug 18th 2021, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Buffie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pfizer Covid vaccination locations for MM2Hers in Klang Valley

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can go or make arrangements to get a Pfizer jab in the Klang Valley (KL/Selangor)?

I'm aware that there's a walk in vaccination center in Bukit Jalil for non-Malaysians but I've heard previously it's using Sinovac, but not sure if this is still the case.
Cannot get Sinovac no good as it's not accepted in the UK and other countries I'm planning to travel to.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks and stay safe.
B
Old Aug 18th 2021, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Epicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond reputeEpicurious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pfizer Covid vaccination locations for MM2Hers in Klang Valley

Originally Posted by Buffie
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can go or make arrangements to get a Pfizer jab in the Klang Valley (KL/Selangor)?

I'm aware that there's a walk in vaccination center in Bukit Jalil for non-Malaysians but I've heard previously it's using Sinovac, but not sure if this is still the case.
Cannot get Sinovac no good as it's not accepted in the UK and other countries I'm planning to travel to.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks and stay safe.
B
This (very long) thread may help you: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5167958/+2140
Good luck!
Old Aug 18th 2021, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Epicurious
This (very long) thread may help you: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5167958/+2140
Good luck!
Thanks seen it already 😉
​​Appears for non-Malaysians it's Bukit Jalil or MySejhatera app bookings.
However there was a comment that there are vlogs of Koreans walking into a hospital and got Pfizer..

Anyway probably give MySejhatera a go and hope I get Pzifer.. 🤞
​Thanks
Old Aug 19th 2021, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buffie
Anyway probably give MySejhatera a go and hope I get Pzifer.. 🤞
​Thanks
I signed up at MySejahtera and received Pfizer/BioNTech (I'm in Penang though).
They won't tell you in advance which vaccine you will be receiving. Until you are at the vaccination center and have gone through the first steps of registration. If they then tell you that you will be receiving a vaccine which you don't like you can still stand up and walk away. They won't forcefully put a needle in your arm.

Last edited by SushiFan; Aug 19th 2021 at 8:00 am.
Old Aug 20th 2021, 10:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SushiFan
I signed up at MySejahtera and received Pfizer/BioNTech (I'm in Penang though).
They won't tell you in advance which vaccine you will be receiving. Until you are at the vaccination center and have gone through the first steps of registration. If they then tell you that you will be receiving a vaccine which you don't like you can still stand up and walk away. They won't forcefully put a needle in your arm.
Thanks SushiFan, that's what I plan to do if I don't get Pfizer.

I've signed up in MySejhatera for the vaccine, just waiting for the appointment now.
Hopefully I'll get an appointment date soon as l've read in the Lowyat forum threads that some people have been waiting weeks for an appointment and ended going to a walk in centre instead.
Not sure if this appointment delay is a strategy by the Government to promote the walk in vaccinations drive. ​​However I've been informed in the Klang Valley, walk in drive ends on 22 Aug so let's see.
Buffie