MM2H visa processing difficulties

Old May 7th 2018, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MM2H visa processing difficulties

Originally Posted by Gunnar45
BTW, I can see that my tourist visa states the MM2H approval letter reference. Meaning that I had to show it to the Embassy staff.
Yes, but it looks a little bit like you can write down the Ref number by yourself if you know it.

Macsta, as a British everything is straightforward for you, no translations of documents and you donĀ“t need to care about the "Journey Performed" or the Visa with reference, you just enter with the tourist stamp. This has nothing to do with having an agent or not. I am quite sure no british applicant in all the years has not been approved
Old May 8th 2018, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Gunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond repute

eCdD,
Yes, you could probably write in the number yourself but then you are most probably committing a (in Malaysia) quite a serious criminal offense which if there is some sort of document co-ordination between MY embassies and the MY immigration authorities could be discovered.
Old May 10th 2018, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

stepen is on a distinguished road

I received the letter by EMS today finally. It says I was approved in the meeting on February 15th...
Old May 10th 2018, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stepen
I received the letter by EMS today finally. It says I was approved in the meeting on February 15th...
Congratulations! So now you have to schedule a trip to Malaysia within the next few months to complete the procedure.
Old May 16th 2018, 11:02 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats