Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

Plans for the weekend?

Plans for the weekend?

Old Apr 4th 2020, 10:28 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Plans for the weekend?

1, Well, yesterday evening we had a pool party, sparkling tesco stuff in an ice bucket floating in the pool, cheese and nibbles on the edge.

2, This afternoon the neighbours and i are getting together for a barbecue

3, Tomorrows an at home day with a beef lunch

1, Parry of two...
2, We place the barbie at the corner of our 4 plots, put the hifi on via wifi and sit at a respectable distance on the boundaries and discuss, at distance the amusing happenings we have observed
3, corned beef and rice, love it
Old Apr 8th 2020, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plans for the weekend?

I listen to some audiobooks Go for a walk around the common green at the back of apartment block. And hope things will get better.