Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Status of Non-EU family members in Ireland after brexit

Status of Non-EU family members in Ireland after brexit

Old Jan 23rd 2020, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

lee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond reputelee8889 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Status of Non-EU family members in Ireland after brexit

Hi,

I only just came across the updates on the following web page as we never received the mentioned letter from EU treaty rights. I have since emailed them and they asked that we send a few documents showing that I the British citizen have been genuinely living and working here in Ireland, just a bank statement, utility bill and work contract.

Information Notice for non-EEA family members of British citizens who are residing in Ireland

Has anyone seen or read anything regarding what the Irish immigration authorities have planned? Im assuming that they will keep to their word from the previous post (link to that is on the same web page) and give an Irish alternative to the "Stamp 4 Eu Fam Card", with virtually the same rights. Just becoming a little concerning that just a couple of weeks out there has been no communication on that.