Ireland/benefits

Old Aug 25th 2013, 12:54 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ireland/benefits

Originally Posted by Sackum
From what I see when I'm on the ferry they are already there. I'm afraid you like us will have to learn to live in perfect harmony with them and adapt you life to suit the minority
makes you wonder if things are that bad in Ireland why there are so many Irish born as well as outsiders still living there.

http://www.nuim.ie/nirsa/research/do..._2000_2012.pdf

Migration from Ireland has certainly increased significantly in recent years: the figure for 2012 represents over a 240% increase from the low of 2002, when less than 26,000 migrated. In contrast, the levels of migration to Ireland have decreased significantly: in 2010, this figure was at its lowest level since 1994, when around 30,100 people moved to the country. However, the focus on changes between years hides broader patterns of mobility. In the 11 year period shown in Table 1, over 860,000 people moved to Ireland, while over 550,000 people left Ireland. The net figure for in-migration is thus just over 310,000: averaged out over the 11 year period, this equates to around 28,400 more people moving to than leaving Ireland on an annual basis