Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:16 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
Drove all the way up there to drop something off in Sintra, rain, fog , traffic, turned round and came back............What a day!
That is such a shame,Sintra is absolutely beautiful Bet you couldn't even see the palace?

I is off in the shower,might aswell take the bloody shampoo outside and save on gas.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:20 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
That is such a shame,Sintra is absolutely beautiful Bet you couldn't even see the palace?

I is off in the shower,might aswell take the bloody shampoo outside and save on gas.
Nope!, don´t forget to wash that "facepack" off!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:42 pm

Nope!, don´t forget to wash that "facepack" off!
I always look like this
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:48 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

I always look like this
Oh dear!, hey but you smell better now
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:43 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Better than what? If you're talking about the rancid donkey in the back yard then I'm not too sure.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:54 pm

Yes,I'm smelling gorgeous as always,with a vague whiff of boxer dog thrown in,how could you resist?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:56 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Better than what? If you're talking about the rancid donkey in the back yard then I'm not too sure.
Well its a plus on last week
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:56 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Yes,I'm smelling gorgeous as always,with a vague whiff of boxer dog thrown in,how could you resist?
Wet boxer dog , very alluring
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:58 pm

Wet boxer dog , very alluring
Is there any other kind at the moment?.....I think not
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:01 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Is there any other kind at the moment?.....I think not
Thats true, i smell of anguish and pain
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:02 pm

Thats true, i smell of anguish and pain
and wee..
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:04 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

and wee..
No thats that other bloke and you know it, just anguish, pain and a little hint of bum sweat
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:06 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

No thats that other bloke and you know it, just anguish, pain and a little hint of bum sweat
Hard at work then?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:07 pm

Well get yer lardy arse off that office chair then.
Go and have a fag and a coffee.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:10 pm
C'est la vie

.Go and have a fag and a coffee.
I hadn't realised he was a public school boy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.