Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Dec 19th 2008, 7:32 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Damn, East Enders is finished and i got caught in the headlights. My presence will be intermittent for a while
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:41 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm cooking our dinner (late tonight).

I have a can of Stella on the side for all to see.

What they don't know is that behind the bread bin is a bottle of vinho tinto that I'm secretly tucking in to

hahaha That'll teach 'em

By the way,

I'm a leetle bit trousered.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:43 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan

What they don't know is that behind the bread bin is a bottle of vinho tinto that I'm secretly tucking in to

hahaha That'll teach 'em

By the way,

Glug glug
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:47 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

By the way...

Usher is providing the sounds tonight.

I'm having a curry that'll make my arse look like a car ciggaerette lighter after it's been pushed in for 5 mins and she's having.......

Whatever I bloody well tell her
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:48 am
ex-squaddie

anyone fancy a fight
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:02 am
Far Kynelle

anyone fancy a fight
You could try Gazz's missus, she put Gazz out of action for a week
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:07 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha That'll teach 'em

By the way,

Subsitute the Stella for a gless of red, and that could be the scene at Cleri's tonight!
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:16 am
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Subsitute the Stella for a gless of red, and that could be the scene at Cleri's tonight!
Substitute the glass of red for a bucket and I'd agree
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:25 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Substitute the glass of red for a bucket and I'd agree

Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:30 am
ex-squaddie

You could try Gazz's missus, she put Gazz out of action for a week
Dare I say it (and with all due respect to the Gazter)... Gaz's missus is a bit of a hottie

Not at all what I was expecting.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:32 am
ex-squaddie

Dare I say it (and with all due respect to the Gazter)... Gaz's missus is a bit of a hottie

Not at all what I was expecting.
I'm feeding my doggie stella.

Should I report myself?

She's luvn it though
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:32 am
ex-squaddie

Why did I quote meself in my last post?

What a titty
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:34 am

Why did I quote meself in my last post?

What a titty
I do it all the time when I'm trousered Flange....don't worry about it!
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:37 am
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Le Chant
I do it all the time when I'm trousered Flange....don't worry about it!
What do you wear when not trousered?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:43 am

What do you wear when not trousered?
Have been known to wear shorts from time to time....even a skirt once! Well, it was a kilt sorta thing for my mates wedding in the Dom Rep, and I was best man. You know the sort of thing.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.