Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:58 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
You were lucky to get away with a caution,and I never believed the donkey thing
The donkey thing was proven to be grossly exaggerated.
The incident with the traffic wardens skirt was true unfortunately.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:01 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Call me AL
The donkey thing was proven to be grossly exaggerated.
The incident with the traffic wardens skirt was true unfortunately.
Pah,you were provoked,it's not your fault women throw themselves at you constantly..
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Call on me, I'm only 10 minutes away.

A quick ten minute drive down Marmion Ave And we could both get stuck in to the Buckie!

A quick ten minute drive down Marmion Ave And we could both get stuck in to the Buckie!
:curse:
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:03 pm
saoirse

Pah,you were provoked,it's not your fault women throw themselves at you constantly..
It's a tough burden to carry.
Sometimes I wish I was like Gazz.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:04 pm
saoirse

:curse:
I'd be thinking of you the whole time though.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:12 pm

Ok,well that's alright then...as long as you don't do the ice cube and shuttlecock trick,that's just for us

Last edited by Cleri; Nov 21st 2008 at 9:17 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:27 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Morning and evening everyone.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by Titleist
Oh god......the nurses are gathering....
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:35 pm
saoirse

Ok,well that's alright then...as long as you don't do the ice cube and shuttlecock trick,that's just for us
I couldn't imagine doing that with anyone else!

(not really but I have to keep on the good side,she has a ferocious temper.Lost count of the number of tongue lashings she's given me.)
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:36 pm

I couldn't imagine doing that with anyone else!

(not really but I have to keep on the good side,she has a ferocious temper.Lost count of the number of tongue lashings she's given me.)
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:36 pm
saoirse

Originally Posted by Titleist
Morning Titeist.
What's on the agenda for today?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god......the nurses are gathering....
Morning my sweetness and light.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Morning Titeist.
What's on the agenda for today?
Trying to get on the right side of a certain lady, not having much joy at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.