Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
Dentist told me off for smoking
sorry folks am giving up tonight , lappy driving me mad see you all tomorrow
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:02 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
night mate
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:14 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Titleist
Ciao sweet
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:50 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
(or you G obviously)
That goes without saying.

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Wish him happy birthday from me.
Xmas is a magical time to be with your kids when they're that age (or any age). You can never get those years back.
Are you trying to depress me even more?

Originally Posted by gazz
He´s like that, i think he´s jealous of your "love in" with Cleri, i know what you mean though i´m always holding my tongue!
I bet you get some strange looks then.

I know, sometimes i felt like plopping on their toilet floor just to get my own back!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
That goes without saying.

Are you trying to depress me even more?

I bet you get some strange looks then.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3876/sick3qx.gif
evenin ....any better mate
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Can´t see that somehow, but the wife and kids might have to be dragged back
Sorry to be boring on this thread but Gazz are they not liking it? What is it they miss? The rain?

Just need to get myself mentally prepared you know.

G
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:37 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

So it's 11:30 PM there.

So you guys are all drunk and stuff... You'r others are like.... Dude!!! Get off!!!!

The butcher is like... So..... senhora... you wana see my chorico?

And Cleri is like DO I EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here.... Well here in yomamaland we wait for the "change" that is comming to America to become just that... Change... "Spare change".....

Have a wonderful day.... Keep on wagging.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
So it's 11:30 PM there.

So you guys are all drunk and stuff... You'r others are like.... Dude!!! Get off!!!!

The butcher is like... So..... senhora... you wana see my chorico?

And Cleri is like DO I EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here.... Well here in yomamaland we wait for the "change" that is comming to America to become just that... Change... "Spare change".....

Have a wonderful day.... Keep on wagging.
have you been drinking?

It's 12.39 luv........
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:57 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

evenin ....any better mate
A little bit Cleri. Thanks for asking. What you doing up anyway?

It's Wednesday 19th @ 9.56am here in warm Perth.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:57 am

A little bit Cleri. Thanks for asking. What you doing up anyway?

It's Wednesday 19th @ 9.56am here in warm Perth.
Can't sleep
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:59 am
'In limboland'

Can't sleep
Dentist bills worrying you?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:01 pm

Dentist bills worrying you?
....nah....75 euros for a check and polish.....not sooooo bad
I'm just being nocturnal...I get like that sometimes (I did get a bollocking for smoking tho )
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:07 pm
'In limboland'

....nah....75 euros for a check and polish.....not sooooo bad
I'm just being nocturnal...I get like that sometimes (I did get a bollocking for smoking tho )
Good, you deserve it. Brush your teeth before you go to bed and floss too.

I don't know how much 75 euros is, there were no such thing when we came here. Dentists bills are extortionate in Oz, I know that.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:12 pm

Good, you deserve it. Brush your teeth before you go to bed and floss too.

I don't know how much 75 euros is, there were no such thing when we came here. Dentists bills are extortionate in Oz, I know that.
well at the crap rates at the mo I guess it's about 60 quid ...I know...he's given me some little brushes,which are better than floss
he is one cool dude ,Dutch...I like him alot,he makes me laugh....can't say that about dentists normally
Old Nov 18th 2008, 12:16 pm
'In limboland'

well at the crap rates at the mo I guess it's about 60 quid ...I know...he's given me some little brushes,which are better than floss
he is one cool dude ,Dutch...I like him alot,he makes me laugh....can't say that about dentists normally
I have a feeling you are going to regret mentioning that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.