Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Oct 24th 2008, 2:13 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
I've just sent him a cyberslap.
I hate timewasters viewing properties, the ones that state the bloody obvious.

We have pictures of our back garden paved on our Estate Agents info and they still insisted it would be a problem without any grass. I told them they could re turf it and it wouldn't be that much of a big job!

They seem to want all there boxes ticked as well. Go and buy a plot of land and build your own house then!

Don't get me started on timewasters, please. :curse:
Old Oct 24th 2008, 2:19 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
I hate timewasters viewing properties, the ones that state the bloody obvious.

We have pictures of our back garden paved on our Estate Agents info and they still insisted it would be a problem without any grass. I told them they could re turf it and it wouldn't be that much of a big job!

They seem to want all there boxes ticked as well. Go and buy a plot of land and build your own house then!

Don't get me started on timewasters, please. :curse:
Are you any further on with closing the deal Cass?
Old Oct 24th 2008, 2:24 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you any further on with closing the deal Cass?
I think it would be quicker to tell you how long a piece of string is. Its now in the hands of the solicitors and we all know how quick they are.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 2:26 am

I think it would be quicker to tell you how long a piece of string is. Its now in the hands of the solicitors and we all know how quick they are.
Bummer
Fingers crossed and all that
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

OH still away, eldest still at university and youngest staying at school tonight. I am planning an evening with a bottle of wine and Gordon Ramsey.

Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased you are still alive.
God I hate it when the house is up for sale,it's awful
Have a great time with the little tube of smarties,I'm sure you will,is he still emigrating?
I'm fed up with trying to keep the house like a show house, with 2 teenage boys living in it. The problem around us is to many new builds (rabbit hutches) with neighbours staring in your windows, and a patchwork garden. but the developers can offer good deals, which we can't. so we are fighting a loosing battle
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:09 am

Originally Posted by Hettyb
OH still away, eldest still at university and youngest staying at school tonight. I am planning an evening with a bottle of wine and Gordon Ramsey.

Does he know about this? he's pretty horny actually don't you think?
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by Titleist
I'm fed up with trying to keep the house like a show house, with 2 teenage boys living in it. The problem around us is to many new builds (rabbit hutches) with neighbours staring in your windows, and a patchwork garden. but the developers can offer good deals, which we can't. so we are fighting a loosing battle
Stop getting despondent there is always someone out there,it just takes time.
I had a beautiful villa in the Algarve and it took me well over a year to sell it,as I was also up against new build........but I got a sucker in the end
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:12 am

Originally Posted by Titleist
Plus paper thin walls, we live in a semi and you can hear next door having sex They must be able to hear us as well
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Does he know about this? he's pretty horny actually don't you think?
Yep, I do - you, me and most of the rest of the female population. He's coming round later, says he has a tv show to do first!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:15 am

Plus paper thin walls, we live in a semi and you can hear next door having sex They must be able to hear us as well
One of my friends in Uk actually had the neighbours write her a letter complaining about her "banshee wailing"that's what they put!!!!!! still makes me titter when i think about it,how bloody embarrassing
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:15 am

Yep, I do - you, me and most of the rest of the female population. He's coming round later, says he has a tv show to do first!
Well let's hope it doesn't take too much out of him
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:26 am

Attached Images  
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:31 am

One of my friends in Uk actually had the neighbours write her a letter complaining about her "banshee wailing"that's what they put!!!!!! still makes me titter when i think about it,how bloody embarrassing
I couldn't imagine the embarrassment she would have felt.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:33 am

I take it your not cooking along then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.