Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:31 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
Last nights Liver!, i reat my case
Is that like rest?
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Evenin flange,I have had a proper portuguese dinner the recipe was from the....butcher
Liver...don't puke it's wonderful...pan fried with,olive oil,garlic,coriander,pimento doce and piri piri....served with mash and peas.........to die for i tell ya !!!

Ps..I am banned from drinkin vodka...it makes me very very pissed
, the power of the written word is truly powerful and painful in equal measure
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Is that like rest?
Yes but much stronger
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:33 pm

, the power of the written word is truly powerful and painful in equal measure
Thankyou Mr Nice guy,Al will now think the worst,when there is no truth in it,I hope you are happy
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou Mr Nice guy,Al will now think the worst,when there is no truth in it,I hope you are happy
Dont worry cleri al will understand that you need your butcher sometimes
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:41 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Well as Mr nice today it is my duty to help allcomers and that does include AL, he could get hurt and end up stranded and penniless or even worse end up in a mincer................again!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:42 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Dont worry cleri al will understand that you need your butcher sometimes
If he´s a liver lilled flouncer he will, yes!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:43 pm

I feel so betrayed
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:45 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

I feel so braised beef
It hurts i know
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:52 pm

It hurts i know
Don't mess with my posts at a time like this........I'm devastated here.
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

She´s in the bushes watching those young men playing rugby at Canford Magna school again
You spying on me!
Anyway the upper sixth are in their Marines uniform today.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:03 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Hettyb
You spying on me!
Anyway the upper sixth are in their Marines uniform today.
Well thats you useless for the rest of the day then
Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:04 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Don't mess with my posts at a time like this........I'm devilishly basted here.
Your not helping yourself!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

Gazz, What is the name and address of your work? It is just that I am coming out again next week and If I am ever feeling a bit down it is good for me to go to a window and look at some poor soul who is in there working. It is even better when I have some knowledge of the poor soul that I am observing.
Thanks in anticipation.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:15 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by brodev
Gazz, What is the name and address of your work? It is just that I am coming out again next week and If I am ever feeling a bit down it is good for me to go to a window and look at some poor soul who is in there working. It is even better when I have some knowledge of the poor soul that I am observing.
Thanks in anticipation.
Pm on its way sir, but have cash and i drink bitter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.