Originally Posted by Call me AL
Hello angel, how are you today?
Morning my gorgeous hunk of dairy milk

I'm fine thankyou,all the better for seeing you
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:08 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Hettyb
Just dropped OH off at airport to travel to Algarve. He's doing 'jobs around the house' for the week. I've been banned from going with him because I distract him with wanting 'to go out to lunch everyday'. Hope it rains all week - just over our house!
It's official,we don't like your husband
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by crispy
No change there then...............morning all
Mornin
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:10 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Morning my gorgeous hunk of dairy milk

I'm fine thankyou,all the better for seeing you
I'm just back from my new gym,(got politely asked to leave the last one), so I've just had a shower and washed my hair,takes ages to dry it though.
I'm thinking of shaving my head.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:16 pm

I'm just back from my new gym,(got politely asked to leave the last one), so I've just had a shower and washed my hair,takes ages to dry it though.
I'm thinking of shaving my head.
You can't do that,you would be like Gazz,and i couldn't cope with that.

Those luscious long raven locks are worth all the time and trouble,well I think so anyway.

What did you do to get banned from the Gym,let me guess,you were so fit and toned,and muscular,that all the other weedy blokes were giving you a hard time,and you felt you had to defend yourself by not wiping down your equipment?
Old Oct 17th 2008, 11:48 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Those luscious long raven locks are worth all the time and trouble,well I think so anyway.

What did you do to get banned from the Gym,let me guess,you were so fit and toned,and muscular,that all the other weedy blokes were giving you a hard time,and you felt you had to defend yourself by not wiping down your equipment?
Cleri! I am shocked! You know me well enough by now to know I ALWAYS wipe my equipment down!
As to the other gym.The women wanted me out because I rejected their daily sexual advances.It hurt me when I saw the bitter looks on their faces as they headed home to their tubby and probably smelly husbands.
The men were jealous.As one said to me" You're a constant reminder of all we strive to be.But you still can't wear a string vest in here"

Btw, I didn't know Gazz was bald.Must be awful for him.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:20 am

Cleri! I am shocked! You know me well enough by now to know I ALWAYS wipe my equipment down!
As to the other gym.The women wanted me out because I rejected their daily sexual advances.It hurt me when I saw the bitter looks on their faces as they headed home to their tubby and probably smelly husbands.
The men were jealous.As one said to me" You're a constant reminder of all we strive to be.But you still can't wear a string vest in here"

Btw, I didn't know Gazz was bald.Must be awful for him.
Yes,I'm afraid he is,although he is in denial of course,there are just a few stray ginger hairs left which he combs over in a futile attempt to hide the shiny bald pate,it's very sad
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:53 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Just been to the gym and there's a new machine there.
I only used it for about an hour, as I started to feel sick, but it's great: it's got KitKats, Mars bars, crisps and everything in it.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I only used it for about an hour, as I started to feel sick, but it's great: it's got KitKats, Mars bars, crisps and everything in it.

Thats my favourite too.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:12 am

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:25 am

It was pig kill day today I had to run in and whack up ZZ Top
It rained in the night,so neighbour came round,and picked up all the snails in my garden.....yes,just like the sort you get in Uk,they are now in the pot <puke and double puke>..hers not mine

I mean how much trauma can a girl take think I need a drink.

Right back to Gazz abuse,where was I
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

It was pig kill day today I had to run in and whack up ZZ Top
It rained in the night,so neighbour came round,and picked up all the snails in my garden.....yes,just like the sort you get in Uk,they are now in the pot <puke and double puke>..hers not mine

I mean how much trauma can a girl take think I need a drink.

Right back to Gazz abuse,where was I
Oh happy days, maybe I'm glad not to be there after all.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 1:36 am

Oh happy days, maybe I'm glad not to be there after all.
Ah but.....Its 75 degrees in old moneyand the sun is shining,Chelsea are winning 5-0,I don't have any ironing to do,and I am seeing the butcher around 5pm................
So could be worse
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah but.....Its 75 degrees in old moneyand the sun is shining,Chelsea are winning 5-0,I don't have any ironing to do,and I am seeing the butcher around 5pm................
So could be worse
I'm extremely bored, youngest is playing Sweet Home Alabama on his guitar VERY loud and it's two hours to wine o'clock. Think you've got the best of the deal. Sod youngest, after all he is 15 and can look after himself - I'm heading for the airport.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:20 am

I'm extremely bored, youngest is playing Sweet Home Alabama on his guitar VERY loud and it's two hours to wine o'clock. Think you've got the best of the deal. Sod youngest, after all he is 15 and can look after himself - I'm heading for the airport.
Quite right,why should hub have all the fun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.