Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:19 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

he,s not about today, i think Beyonce was just a liitle too much to handle and his been turned into mush
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:11 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gazz
he,s not about today, i think Beyonce was just a liitle too much to handle and his been turned into mush
I think you are right Its his age
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:17 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I think you are right Its his age
you mean he doesn,t act old enough
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Gllsp is a jewel in the roughGllsp is a jewel in the roughGllsp is a jewel in the roughGllsp is a jewel in the roughGllsp is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cavalierhome
Last year when I was there a bottle of "regengos" cost 3 euros in the supermarket. Great wine.
I've noticed you have your eye in on Pt wines Cav, what else can you recommend? I like Alvarinho with fish and an Estramadura rosé goes fantastically with shellfish but I'm a bit lost with the big reds. I like lots of red fruit flavours, not too much tannin, easy access really Do you have any faves to pass on? I'm also always on the look out for interesting whites, especially off-dry but not sweet examples that I can have with Asian food.

Good luck with the knees-up as well.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:40 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

There are so many great Portuguese wines......

It depends on what you want and what you want to spend.

Let's see.....

Casa Ferreirinha Barca Velha 1999....... About $300 in the US... Great Bordeaux style wine.... Expensive.

Some of my favorites currently in my cellar:

So Toriga Nacional 2003 (the O in So has an acent... I am on an American keyboard).

Adriano 2003

Cortes de Cima 2002

Qinta Da Leda 2001

And so many more. All relatively cheap.

If you want to try a great Cab Sav not from Portugal try Casa Donoso Cab Sav Special Reserve 2003 from Chille.

Those are all Reds. Portuguese reds are great..... Whites....... California is better.

But there is always Vinho Verde in Portugal.... Goes good with anything....

However what I really like is a Spanish Cava (Champagne) called Cordon Negro from Freixenet. It comes in a black bottle it is a Brut and it is relatively cheap and it goes well with all kinds of food...

Yes... You can drink dry Champagne with food.... Try it. It is not too dry like the Dom is.

http://www.freixenetusa.com/Wines.ph...20Negro%20Brut

I have a really nice wine cellar that holds 5,000 bottles of wine and 300+ gallons in my barrels. If you are interested here is a vid I made for some friends from a wine buletin board.

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/a...cellardone.flv

Cheers

Last edited by cavalierhome; Jul 24th 2008 at 12:57 am.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:30 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

hi cav , hows the missus?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:29 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

She is German as usual. LOL

She is doing much beter thank you

Fortunatly it dos not look like either me or Jason got it from her.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:34 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

She is German as usual. LOL

She is doing much beter thank you

Fortunatly it dos not look like either me or Jason got it from her.
oh well you can,t have everything
glad sh,es better and enjoy your party
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:49 am
Á Boa Vida

Thanks

Let you know how it went.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 2:59 am

oh well you can,t have everything:rofl:
glad sh,es better and enjoy your party
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:03 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

that tickled you didn,t it you little scamp
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:12 am

that tickled you didn,t it you little scamp
yes
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:13 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

yes
naughty
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:18 am
Á Boa Vida

Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:20 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.