Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:10 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Well, there's only one way to make up for it...

Down a bottle of Vodka tonight when the kids are asleep and the wife's away.

Put some gel on your wanger, some mood music on in the background and lipstick on the dog.

Report back na manhã
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:16 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Well, there's only one way to make up for it...

Down a bottle of Vodka tonight when the kids are asleep and the wife's away.

Put some gel on your wanger, some mood music on in the background and lipstick on the dog.

Report back na manhã
Or put his webcam on and show me whilst he's doing it (not the dog bit )
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:17 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Or put his webcam on and show me whilst he's doing it (not the dog bit )
If you really want to see Gazzer juicing himself up then I suggest you get the National Geographic channel
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:18 am

If you really want to see Gazzer juicing himself up then I suggest you get the National Geographic channel

I really really don't.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:20 am
ex-squaddie

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:56 am

That's animal cruelty ..he's much better looking than Gazz.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 5:19 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone still alive and well I see.

Things still crap here in yomama obama land.

1/2 the country is frozen.... Good thing given how heated up we are here.

Hope you are all well.

gonna bottle my wine soon.... Then comes the drinking

Cheers
Paul
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:07 am
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by cavalierhome

Hope you are all well.

Cheers
Paul
It was the w*nking monkey that brought you back to us wasn't it?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:24 am

It was the w*nking monkey that brought you back to us wasn't it?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:26 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you as mirthful as ever
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:58 am

Hope you are all well.

Cheers
Paul

Cav,I reckon as a late Christmas/birthday pressie to me...you should UPS a bottle (read case) over to me for a very qualified opinion on your red
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:03 am
Á Boa Vida

I actually would if I could. But I don't have a comercial wine producers license so I can't send wine anywhere not even in the US.

It’s too bad because I think you would like it if you like PT reds.

Cheers
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:05 am

I actually would if I could. But I don't have a comercial wine producers license so I can't send wine anywhere not even in the US.

It’s too bad because I think you would like it if you like PT reds.

Cheers
Don't they know who you are?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:26 am
Á Boa Vida

Yes... and they don't want anymore like me
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 3:47 pm
ex-squaddie

My doggie is keeping me awake.

She went to the vets today to have an ulcer removed from her eye. She also had an abcess on her bum which they've sorted out too.

Now, she's in one of those ruff collars with her eye stitched up and undoubtedly has a very sore arse. She's wandering round the kitchen, panting and crying all the time. I can't give her anymore pain killers 'til 3pm (according to the vet - coz it might damage her stomach/liver) and won''t settle on her bed nor drink any water.

I told the vet that I didn't want her in a collar as last time a vet put one on her she went mental and ripped it off. Out of all her ailments its the collar that's distressing her I'm sure. She has to keep this one on for another 14 days yet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.