When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:23 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by derbyflan
SKEWERS!!!

Are marinading whilst listening to Radio Litorol Est on the lappy and thinking of my PT mates

A bit pissed already
YAY

I've missed 'em! Homemade pork and green pepper meatballs,with a yummy sauce made from fresh tomatoes on a bed of fettucine
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:43 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Fettucine?

Posh cow
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:50 am

Fettucine?

Posh cow
Mr C thought he had bought spaghetti
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:53 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Mr C thought he had bought spaghetti

Are your wires sorted?

Leccy-wise
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:57 am

Are your wires sorted?

Leccy-wise
I love him...what a guy!,he has done EVERYTHING...and the girl now EVEN has a doorbell ...oh and I'm now a multi phone point establishment
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:04 am
ex-squaddie

I love him...what a guy!,he has done EVERYTHING...and the girl now EVEN has a doorbell ...oh and I'm now a multi phone point establishment

Kinnel! How spoilt are you?

Dear PT Agony Aunt,

I'm warming to Rugby Matt. Does that make me one of those gays?
Old Jan 5th 2010, 7:08 am

Kinnel! How spoilt are you?

Dear PT Agony Aunt,

I'm warming to Rugby Matt. Does that make me one of those gays?
I know...ring my bell babeeeeeeeeeee!
Noooooooooooo...I him.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:24 am

Edit...aksherrly,he didn't wish me happy birthday,so I hate the twat with a vengeance
Old Jan 6th 2010, 5:08 am
ex-squaddie

Tonight's delicacy is:

Chili and Ginger King Prawns with mozzarella cheese on a bed of lettuce with onions and tomatoes.

Yumzaaaah!
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:16 am

Tonight's delicacy is:

Chili and Ginger King Prawns with mozzarella cheese on a bed of lettuce with onions and tomatoes.

Yumzaaaah!
Allergic
Old Jan 6th 2010, 7:29 pm
ex-squaddie

Allergic
My ex-wife was allergic to lettuce

Or so she said......

The fat bitch
Old Jan 7th 2010, 12:52 am

My ex-wife was allergic to lettuce

Or so she said......

The fat bitch
Old Jan 7th 2010, 3:42 am
ex-squaddie

Tonight will see me knocking up (ooer!) a traditional roast chicken with all the usuals as we've had a surprise overnight visit from my eldest

Not to worry readers, I will be knocking back the vinho as expected and should be well on my way to shit-faced-dom my 1900hrs prompt
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:20 am

Tonight will see me knocking up (ooer!) a traditional roast chicken with all the usuals as we've had a surprise overnight visit from my eldest

Not to worry readers, I will be knocking back the vinho as expected and should be well on my way to shit-faced-dom my 1900hrs prompt
I has been to my new local...the deal is I buy a bottle of wine for 1.20 euro...IF there is any left,they save it for me 'til the next day
Sagres/Bock is 20 cents cheaper per bottle....I likey my new bar

Oh and I've made a chicken pie...I'm such a girl
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:25 am
ex-squaddie

I has been to my new local...the deal is I buy a bottle of wine for 1.20 euro...IF there is any left,they save it for me 'til the next day
Sagres/Bock is 20 cents cheaper per bottle....I likey my new bar

Oh and I've made a chicken pie...I'm such a girl
If there's any left?

Losing your touch girl

But I likey the soundy of your newy bary.

Does that make sense

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.