Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Dec 9th 2009, 1:10 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Good afternoon to you all , group hug in the showers tonight!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:42 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bring the oil.

And Parmesan.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:45 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I'll bring the oil.

And Parmesan.
Classy!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:59 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Classy!
Yuh baybee!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:03 am
ex-squaddie

Okay meu filhos...

Tonight will see the return of......

Stir-fried ginger, garlic and chilli prawns on a bed of shredded iceberg with a lemon wedge for poshness.

Constructed to the background melodies of the lovely Lady Gaga.

With added Stella.

Obviously!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:09 am

Okay meu filhos...

Tonight will see the return of......

Stir-fried ginger, garlic and chilli prawns on a bed of shredded iceberg with a lemon wedge for poshness.

Constructed to the background melodies of the lovely Lady Gaga.

With added Stella.

Obviously!
As we speak I is cooking Chilli garlic salmon,tates,veg and yer hollandaise like.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:49 am
ex-squaddie

As we speak I is cooking Chilli garlic salmon,tates,veg and yer hollandaise like.
sounds nicey nicey
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:56 am

sounds nicey nicey
Twas
Old Dec 10th 2009, 6:38 am
ex-squaddie

Undoubtedly, you will all be thrilled to hear that tonight's offering will be curried chicken (indian style), pilau rice and tortillas doubling-up as chapatis.

The wife is having soup. Weight watchers variety.

I'm on the Stella but only have one can left so I'll be hitting the wine in a few minutes.

There is no musical accompaniment this evening. Only the sounds of East Enders coming from the living room where she is.

Waiting.

Bon Appitite meu amigos.

PS. I fancy getting wankered tonight.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 6:42 am

Undoubtedly, you will all be thrilled to hear that tonight's offering will be curried chicken (indian style), pilau rice and tortillas doubling-up as chapatis.

The wife is having soup. Weight watchers variety.

I'm on the Stella but only have one can left so I'll be hitting the wine in a few minutes.

There is no musical accompaniment this evening. Only the sounds of East Enders coming from the living room where she is.

Waiting.

Bon Appitite meu amigos.

PS. I fancy getting wankered tonight.
Arse burning Chilli...about to be served,I may join you in the wankering....although I'm not altogether sure i should have said that...hey ho
Old Dec 10th 2009, 6:44 am
ex-squaddie

Arse burning Chilli...about to be served,I may join you in the wankering....although I'm not altogether sure i should have said that...hey ho
Fantastic!

How do I set up a webcam
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:37 am

Fantastic!

How do I set up a webcam
I sent you instructions last week
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:56 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Worro
I has been hitting the red. amazing I can see the keyboard. 'lo flann
oh and 'lo cleggers & lol to all.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by Susie Wong
Worro
I has been hitting the red. amazing I can see the keyboard. 'lo flann
oh and 'lo cleggers & lol to all.
Hallo Gorgeous,how goes it? (and quit with the flirting with Flange...I'm on a webcam promise )
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:01 am
Dancing Queen

Susie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond reputeSusie Wong has a reputation beyond repute

Hallo Gorgeous,how goes it? (and quit with the flirting with Flange...I'm on a webcam promise )
I'm luvely. thank god I ain't gorro web cam. Great Flanners back (drool) Anyway how's you? (blimey need me specs can't really see the chuffin' keybd

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.