Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:19 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Lime Pickle
Have you now and will I?

Ahhhh, I see what your game is.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:19 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Lime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Ahhhh, I see what your game is.
Wanna play?
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:24 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna play?

I know and you know I know.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:26 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Lime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond reputeLime Pickle has a reputation beyond repute

I know and you know I know.
So now I know that you know what you think you know. Does anybody else know what we know?
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:52 pm
saoirse

So now I know that you know what you think you know. Does anybody else know what we know?

Oh I don't think I know, I know. I don't know if anybody else knows but once I have my proof they will know.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:55 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Oh I don't think I know, I know. I don't know if anybody else knows but once I have my proof they will know.
What proof do you require?
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:26 pm
saoirse

What proof do you require?

I might have my proof, lets look at the FACTS as we know them:

You waltz on here an get stuck in straight away, non of this 'I'm new, be gentle with me shite'. Obviously no stranger to the forum.

You haven't received the usual jibes/taunts/ridicule and snide remarks all new posters receive,so some people are obviously in on it.

You have readily admitted to being a long distance HGV driver and I know Rushman drives some sort of van.

LIME PICKLE has 10 letters almost EXACTLY double the amount that RUSHMAN has.

When is Rushman's birthday? Who cares, but I'm willing to bet it's the 10th. Coincidence? I don't think so.

You keep stating you are NOT Rushman. A clever smoke screen? I'll let others be the judge.

All in all I suspect it's a grassy knoll situation.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:38 pm
Hotter on your tongue

I might have my proof, lets look at the FACTS as we know them:

You waltz on here an get stuck in straight away, non of this 'I'm new, be gentle with me shite'. Obviously no stranger to the forum.

I watched for a while before getting stuck in as you put it. Don't subscribe to the be gentle with me shite despite being FEMALE I have balls!!

You haven't received the usual jibes/taunts/ridicule and snide remarks all new posters receive,so some people are obviously in on it.

When I first joined the forum not a soul knew my true identity. Admittedly that is not the case now.
You have readily admitted to being a long distance HGV driver and I know Rushman drives some sort of van.

When have I readily admitted to being an HGV driver?? I have a standard Drivers licence with 3 points on it for speeding and I drive a convertible beemer. Wouldn't mind a go in a truck tho'
LIME PICKLE has 10 letters almost EXACTLY double the amount that RUSHMAN has.

That's just weird. You really are thinking too much

When is Rushman's birthday? Who cares, but I'm willing to bet it's the 10th. Coincidence? I don't think so.

You keep stating you are NOT Rushman. A clever smoke screen? I'll let others be the judge.

Bring it on....If you really do think I'm Rushman isn't it a bit scary that you're so attracted to me?

All in all I suspect it's a grassy knoll situation.
And as I've said to the great man himself in the past....that really is me on the corvette

OMG LMAO

Last edited by Lime Pickle; Aug 17th 2009 at 11:40 pm. Reason: colour quotes didn't work
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:47 pm
saoirse

And as I've said to the great man himself in the past....that really is me on the corvette

OMG LMAO

Hmmmmmmmmmm........
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:50 pm
Hotter on your tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmm........
Is that all you've got?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:01 am
saoirse

Is that all you've got?

I'm thinking.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:24 am
Hotter on your tongue

I'm thinking.
Way too much it would seem
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:24 am
saoirse

Right, your last pm convinced me you're not Rushman.
But I am not just some testosterone fuelled hornbag who succumbs to any old BE chick offers of unrivalled passionate love-making sessions.

And to be honest, your style of posting would suggest to me that you've got hairy nipples. Now I'm not saying that you're a horrible girl, far from it, but its just that hairy nipples are a bit of a no-no for me.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 12:40 am
Hotter on your tongue

Right, your last pm convinced me you're not Rushman.
But I am not just some testosterone fuelled hornbag who succumbs to any old BE chick offers of unrivalled passionate love-making sessions.

And to be honest, your style of posting would suggest to me that you've got hairy nipples. Now I'm not saying that you're a horrible girl, far from it, but its just that hairy nipples are a bit of a no-no for me.
I said I have balls in the I can stand up and be counted kind of way but I'm still feminine enough to be hurt by your insinuation that I have hairy nipples

The only poster on this site that I would make offers of unrivelled passionate love making sessions to is Rushman

(Oh and Flirty Knickers but that's a whole different game )
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

good morning Portugal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.