When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:51 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by gazz
Not again, anyway i´ve got some popping out of my own
I reckon I could clear the national debt if I sold mine...I'm bloody sick of 'em,things are so bad I'm considering making jam...how sad is that

Anyway it has come to my attention that you haven't played with my Colin,and FK has received gifts,and I've had nowt
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:56 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I reckon I could clear the national debt if I sold mine...I'm bloody sick of 'em,things are so bad I'm considering making jam...how sad is that

Anyway it has come to my attention that you haven't played with my Colin,and FK has received gifts,and I've had nowt
I´ve been busy, i can´t get too all the requests as quick as i,d like, you´ll get yours
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:59 am

I´ve been busy, i can´t get too all the requests as quick as i,d like, you´ll get yours
I Chuck Norris'd you yesterday
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:09 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

I Chuck Norris'd you yesterday
Evil witch, i may have to bruce lee the living daylights out of you in return
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:09 am

Evil witch, i may have to bruce lee the living daylights out of you in return
Watch it or I may throw a filing cabinet at you
Old Jun 30th 2009, 8:58 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Morning peeps, another hot one
Old Jun 30th 2009, 9:06 pm

Yes I am
Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:24 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Yes I am
, mental health is on the rise i hear.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Morning Beckham, how did your match go and your night out?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:57 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Morning Beckham, how did your match go and your night out?
Unfortunately we lost but i did get "man of the match" which was nice!, well the night, ended up at some "bordello" on the road to Huelva, not really my thing.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately we lost but i did get "man of the match" which was nice!, well the night, ended up at some "bordello" on the road to Huelva, not really my thing.
bom dia
Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:02 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Titleist
bom dia
Ola, bom dia, tu du bien?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:06 pm

Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:42 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

What?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:50 pm

What?
Nothing..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.