Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
you are alive!!!!!
Forecast tomorrow 97 degrees
Wow 97c, that is hot hot hot.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:58 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Wow 97c, that is hot hot hot.
I know!!!!..we are in drought already
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

you are alive!!!!!
Forecast tomorrow 97 degrees
Come on Cleri.... quote the figures in Celsius it makes you younger
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by gedscottish
Come on Cleri.... quote the figures in Celsius it makes you younger
I don't know about that shite....it's old money for me,my tempythingy was 49 tonight at 6.30pm
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

I don't know about that shite....it's old money for me,my tempythingy was 49 tonight at 6.30pm
49ºc?! Nah bad reading Cleri...nowadays people taking the reading from under their arm not their ass!lol
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

49c is about 120f

49f is about 9c

Is it the one you prop the door open with, time to buy new stuff Cleri. lol
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
49c is about 120f

49f is about 9c

Is it the one you prop the door open with, time to buy new stuff Cleri. lol
49c,it's in direct sunlight,that's why
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:49 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

49c,it's in direct sunlight,that's why
Ugg boot weather here.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Ugg boot weather here.
Bloody Dingo
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:07 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody Dingo

Great day in Dingo land. Middlesized nutter got letter today to say she's been accepted on Special Interest Volleyball Program for High School. Had a nervous two week wait following the trial, so...
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:30 pm

Great day in Dingo land. Middlesized nutter got letter today to say she's been accepted on Special Interest Volleyball Program for High School. Had a nervous two week wait following the trial, so...
Is that like special needs?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:37 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Ugg boot weather here.
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Tell me you don't wear Ugg boots!

Congrats.

Will she get to play in W.A? If she does and you came with her, we could go out on the piss but no bloody Uggs, or daps for that matter.I'll buy you a pair of Manolos.

Is that like special needs?

Hello my little French-cut lamb chop.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by Call me AL
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Tell me you don't wear Ugg boots!

Congrats.

Will she get to play in W.A? If she does and you came with her, we could go out on the piss but no bloody Uggs, or daps for that matter.I'll buy you a pair of Manolos.

Hello my little French-cut lamb chop.
Hello my little lightly fried and dipped in Mayo chip
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:51 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my little lightly fried and dipped in Mayo chip
Can you imagine meeting the weird one off the plane and her wearing Ugg boots and pulling a tartan shopping trolley behind her? I wouldn't know where to look.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Can you imagine meeting the weird one off the plane and her wearing Ugg boots and pulling a tartan shopping trolley behind her? I wouldn't know where to look.
I know,and have you seen her hair ,I would have nothing to do with her Al,you have your image to protect

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.