Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old May 12th 2009, 12:01 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Ewood
Go on then, tell us why........
Because the char has been in and I don't want to get dust in my hair from the vaccumming.

Originally Posted by gazz
Are you one short of a picnic?
Yes.

I´ll borrow AL´S tea towel......once he´s washed it

There's no need to wash it. It smells of jojoba and aloe vera and will always remind you of me.
Old May 12th 2009, 12:05 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Because the char has been in and I don't want to get dust in my hair from the vaccumming.

Yes.

There's no need to wash it. It smells of jojoba and aloe vera and will always remind you of me.
Should bring up the front desk a treat then
Did the char wear his usual seductive outfit this morning?
Old May 12th 2009, 12:21 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Where´s our Clerissa today' is she being visited
Old May 12th 2009, 12:25 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Should bring up the front desk a treat then
Did the char wear his usual seductive outfit this morning?
He is a her and she's a toothless old crone.
Five bloody hours late she was today!! Mumbled something about her husband and angina or some shite. Anyway I made her stay late and wash the dogs blankets by hand.
Old May 12th 2009, 12:27 am
saoirse

Yes, she is being intruded. Or violated as she put it.
Old May 12th 2009, 12:27 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

He is a her and she's a toothless old crone.
Five bloody hours late she was today!! Mumbled something about her husband and angina or some shite. Anyway I made her stay late and wash the dogs blankets by hand.
That reminds me, Cleri´s quiet
Old May 12th 2009, 12:29 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Yes, she is being intruded. Or violated as she put it.
I think she has all the "outlaws" with her doesn´t she? I´m sure she will pass on all the details later
Old May 12th 2009, 12:31 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

So what´s been on in the Al household lately then?
Old May 12th 2009, 12:37 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes..
Old May 12th 2009, 12:41 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Cleri
Yes..
Short and sweet, just like, can´t think of anyone but you know what i mean
Old May 12th 2009, 12:42 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Short and sweet, just like, can´t think of anyone but you know what i mean
Have you been drinking?
Old May 12th 2009, 12:45 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Have you been drinking?
I wish
Old May 12th 2009, 12:46 am
saoirse

So what´s been on in the Al household lately then?
Just the usual debauchery,drinking and violence.

Have you been drinking?
I have and I'm off out for some more.
Old May 12th 2009, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Just the usual debauchery,drinking and violence.

I have and I'm off out for some more.
Phew! Been off defending us on another forum...what is it with other forums? They are all loopy!! Won't put any details here as it's probably not allowed but don't worry peeps I've sorted it.

Anyway, where is your new office Gazz? Might need to pay you a visit if my mother ever sells my Nan's house...in 2025 maybe...

G
Old May 12th 2009, 1:03 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Phew! Been off defending us on another forum...what is it with other forums? They are all loopy!! Won't put any details here as it's probably not allowed but don't worry peeps I've sorted it.

Anyway, where is your new office Gazz? Might need to pay you a visit if my mother ever sells my Nan's house...in 2025 maybe...

G
Its on the "Avenida" next to the "Intermarche", i´ll be the one in the front window looking busy in 2025

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.