Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:41 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
The cricket one someone thwacked her round the mush with, or the rounders one she uses as a prosthetic leg?
The ones in the belfry.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 5:43 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
:curse: It's a very nice cave,with a stairlift so nerr.
Have you got one of those walk-in baths as well?
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:27 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

I believe I can flyyyyyyyy
I believe I can touch the skyyyyyyyyyy
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and flyyyy awayyyyy
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can flyyyyy
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:29 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I believe I can soar
I believe I can flyyyyy
Have you been drinking?,my little New York hotdog with a dollop of mustard
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:38 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe I can soar
I believe I can flyyyyy
Well you can't you stupid twat, so don't try jumping off any multi-storeys.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:43 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Have you been drinking?,my little New York hotdog with a dollop of mustard
Well you can't you stupid twat, so don't try jumping off any multi-storeys.
Hello my little pair of lightly seared duck breasts with tomato aspic and du lentils.

I won't lie to you.In the words of the great man...I've been drinking since 10 O'Clock this morning and I'm not drunk.....I may be relaxed but I'm not drunk.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 10:54 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my little pair of lightly seared duck breasts with tomato aspic and du lentils.

I won't lie to you.In the words of the great man...I've been drinking since 10 O'Clock this morning and I'm not drunk.....I may be relaxed but I'm not drunk.
Good god man, you're well ahead of me, I've just finished my first glass.

Mr. Rosscov is trying my patience...again. First it was the manager's special wine, today he comes in with 2 DVDs, 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' and 'Journey to the centre of the Earth.' And then tried to blame the 8 year old.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:00 pm
saoirse

Good god man, you're well ahead of me, I've just finished my first glass.

Mr. Rosscov is trying my patience...again. First it was the manager's special wine, today he comes in with 2 DVDs, 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' and 'Journey to the centre of the Earth.' And then tried to blame the 8 year old.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That man doesn't deserve you.
You could have done much better.You were a bingo caller ffs!!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:06 pm
locked in the attic

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That man doesn't deserve you.
You could have done much better.You were a bingo caller ffs!!
I know. But it's a debt I have to pay to his family. A combination of 'care in the community' and the OXFAM adopt a gorilla programme.

D'you know those bingo days were bloody good....
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:07 pm
saoirse

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union´s been on strike
He´s down on his luck...it´s tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love
She says we´ve got to hold on to what we´ve got
it doesn´t make a difference
If we make it or not
We´ve got each other and that´s a lot
For love - we´ll give it a shot

Whooaaaaaa! We´re half way there
Whooooaaaa! Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand- we´ll make it - I swear
Whooaaaa! Livin' on a prayer
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:12 pm
locked in the attic

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union´s been on strike
He´s down on his luck...it´s tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love
She says we´ve got to hold on to what we´ve got
it doesn´t make a difference
If we make it or not
We´ve got each other and that´s a lot
For love - we´ll give it a shot

Whooaaaaaa! We´re half way there
Whooooaaaa! Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand- we´ll make it - I swear
Whooaaaa! Livin' on a prayer
Are you standing on the table singing that one.....I know I am.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:13 pm
saoirse

I know. But it's a debt I have to pay to his family. A combination of 'care in the community' and the OXFAM adopt a gorilla programme.

D'you know those bingo days were bloody good....

Bingo's bloody brilliant!!! I used to take my gran when we lived in Derry.

In 1803 we sailed out to sea
Out from the sweet town of Derry
For Australia bound if we didn't all drown
And the marks of our fetters we carried.

In the rusty iron chains we sighed for our wains
As our good wives we left in sorrow.
As the mainsails unfurled our curses we hurled
On the English and thoughts of tomorrow.

Oh Oh Oh Oh I wish I was back home in Derry.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:17 pm
saoirse

Are you standing on the table singing that one.....I know I am.
Yes I am. I'm using a Bic MagicMarker for a mic and I've got a tea towel on my head secured with a peg at the back.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:17 pm
locked in the attic

Bingo's bloody brilliant!!! I used to take my gran when we lived in Derry.

In 1803 we sailed out to sea
Out from the sweet town of Derry
For Australia bound if we didn't all drown
And the marks of our fetters we carried.

In the rusty iron chains we sighed for our wains
As our good wives we left in sorrow.
As the mainsails unfurled our curses we hurled
On the English and thoughts of tomorrow.

Ok, now I'm picturing you as the main character in 'Angela's Ashes' and I'm weeping into my wine.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 11:20 pm
locked in the attic

Yes I am. I'm using a Bic MagicMarker for a mic and I've got a tea towel on my head secured with a peg at the back.
I have a very good friend here (Italian) who loves Bon Jovi. She has his face on a t-shirt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.