Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:05 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Call me AL
How about Bovril?
Used to like it as a drink on the sidelines at footy when I was a kid Al.

How's yer suave, dapper, suntanned self this fine morning, anyway?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:29 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Used to like it as a drink on the sidelines at footy when I was a kid Al.

How's yer suave, dapper, suntanned self this fine morning, anyway?
Not bad Stu thanks for asking.
Went surfing today for the first and last time.Got hit in the shoulder by the board.Just very thankful it wasn't the face,as you know my looks are my living.Also feeling homesick.
Anyway how are you?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:29 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

How about Bovril?
Tell me you like Bovril,and it's all over
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:34 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Tell me you like Bovril,and it's all over

Nooooooo can't stand the thick, salty, meat extract, developed in the 1870s by John Lawson Johnston and sold in a distinctive, bulbous jar.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:47 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad Stu thanks for asking.
Went surfing today for the first and last time.Got hit in the shoulder by the board.Just very thankful it wasn't the face,as you know my looks are my living.Also feeling homesick.
Anyway how are you?
I can imagine how devastated the womenfolk would be Al, to learn of their pin up being disfigured in a freak accident, so yes - thank God it was just the shoulder. Not the one that works the 'fluffing' hand, I hope?

I have two boards up in the loft that I may put on eBay sometime. Shame, but these old bones are the wrong shape for surfing these days!

I feel homesick every day Al. Some days are worse than others. Today's not a bad day thanks.

Just looked in on 'Saturday Kitchen' on the telly, and the sweet dish they're cooking, when presented, looks like it has a skidmark across the plate. It's chocolate something or other, and now I've lost my appetite!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 10:59 pm

Nooooooo can't stand the thick, salty, meat extract, developed in the 1870s by John Lawson Johnston and sold in a distinctive, bulbous jar.

Thank goodness for that!,you have no idea what a huge relief it is to me.
I was on the verge of taking out my Basildon Bond and pencil
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:00 pm
saoirse

I can imagine how devastated the womenfolk would be Al, to learn of their pin up being disfigured in a freak accident, so yes - thank God it was just the shoulder. Not the one that works the 'fluffing' hand, I hope?

I have two boards up in the loft that I may put on eBay sometime. Shame, but these old bones are the wrong shape for surfing these days!

I feel homesick every day Al. Some days are worse than others. Today's not a bad day thanks.

Just looked in on 'Saturday Kitchen' on the telly, and the sweet dish they're cooking, when presented, looks like it has a skidmark across the plate. It's chocolate something or other, and now I've lost my appetite!

Being homesick is a terrible feeling.Eight years we've been here and I still get it.
Might be a silly question but couldn't you move back to the UK?
Unfortunately I can't go back to Ireland.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:00 pm

Everyone I know watches Saturday Kitchen !
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:01 pm
saoirse

Thank goodness for that!,you have no idea what a huge relief it is to me.
I was on the verge of taking out my Basildon Bond and pencil
A narrow escape then.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:04 pm

A narrow escape then.
Nah,you would have easily won me over again,with a flick of those raven locks and a glint of those Hollywood teeth.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:06 pm
saoirse

Nah,you would have easily won me over again,with a flick of those raven locks and a glint of those Hollywood teeth.

Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:23 pm

Al,can I ask you something?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:28 pm

Being homesick is a terrible feeling.Eight years we've been here and I still get it.
Might be a silly question but couldn't you move back to the UK?
Unfortunately I can't go back to Ireland.
Not a silly question at all Al, but no. I couldn't. Not right now anyway, I'd need to sell this place first, but I'd rather make it work. Shame you can't go back to the Emerald Isle!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:56 pm

Not a silly question at all Al, but no. I couldn't. Not right now anyway, I'd need to sell this place first, but I'd rather make it work. Shame you can't go back to the Emerald Isle!
He's probably on the run,that's why
Old Apr 11th 2009, 12:32 am
saoirse

Al,can I ask you something?
Always.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.