Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:17 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
I have no idea how many holes they've got planned. All I'm thinking about are the **** off big spiders and snakes that can kill you just because you might have an accent. True, I would prefer to have my own hole but then I'd also prefer not to have to get me arse out in the middle of the ****ing wilderness.
I don't think any scary creatures will go anywhere near your arse...tbh,they have standards.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:20 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I don't think any scary creatures will go anywhere near your arse...tbh,they have standards.

I'm seriously beginning to regret my initial enthusiasm at the idea, but I know Mr. Rosscov will be well up for it. He probably wants to clock me one with the shovel too......
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:26 pm

I'm seriously beginning to regret my initial enthusiasm at the idea, but I know Mr. Rosscov will be well up for it. He probably wants to clock me one with the shovel too......
I thought someone had beaten him to it when I saw your avvy at Christmas.
Suppose you could always take your helmet..for protection
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:29 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought someone had beaten him to it when I saw your avvy at Christmas.
Suppose you could always take your helmet..for protection

I never take it off.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:34 pm

I never take it off.
What about a chemical toilet,subtly secreted in the car...you could have a shit in the boot or summat
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:42 pm
locked in the attic

What about a chemical toilet,subtly secreted in the car...you could have a shit in the boot or summat

Yay! I like your style. Probably won't take the Jazz as that might be a bit awkward. Can just picture it now. Me with an anorak draped over my head in a futile attempt to preserve my dignity whilst my arse is squashed up against the back window, with all the kids outside the car laughing and pointing, whilst some of the adults vomit. Don't see those kind of pictures in the brochures, do ya?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:44 pm

Yay! I like your style. Probably won't take the Jazz as that might be a bit awkward. Can just picture it now. Me with an anorak draped over my head in a futile attempt to preserve my dignity whilst my arse is squashed up against the back window, with all the kids outside the car laughing and pointing, whilst some of the adults vomit. Don't see those kind of pictures in the brochures, do ya?
No!! they would never sell any holidays if there were pictures of Anoraks!!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:47 pm
locked in the attic

No!! they would never sell any holidays if there were pictures of Anoraks!!!
Only holidays for trainspotters. And I bet even they get their own ****ing toilet.:curse:
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:14 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

My hair's always a mess.

Have just been invited to go on a camping/boating trip for the Easter weekend, down by the Murray river, but.....we have to dig our own toilet! What d'you reckon?

Camping is for girl guides,scouts and knackers.It is also known as 'sleeping rough'.

Normal people stay in hotels,with running water and proper toilet facilities.

Just sayin' like.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Camping is for girl guides,scouts and knackers.It is also known as 'sleeping rough'.

Normal people stay in hotels,with running water and proper toilet facilities.

Just sayin' like.
You know very well she's not normal.
Hello my little gin sodden Weetabix
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:16 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

You know very well she's not normal.
Hello my little gin sodden Weetabix
Morning my fluffy little easter bunny.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:17 am

Morning my fluffy little easter bunny.
Did you catch anything with your hook and maggot
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:25 am
saoirse

Did you catch anything with your hook and maggot
Did ok.I only go along for the craic tho.

There's a bloke coming round soon who's a friend of a friend. Anyway long story short he's just come over from Ireland and he's a mechanic.He's broke but wants to set up his own workshop.
I'm thinking of lending him the money to start his business and becoming a silent partner.
Question is,does this mean I have a job???
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:27 am

Did ok.I only go along for the craic tho.

There's a bloke coming round soon who's a friend of a friend. Anyway long story short he's just come over from Ireland and he's a mechanic.He's broke but wants to set up his own workshop.
I'm thinking of lending him the money to start his business and becoming a silent partner.
Question is,does this mean I have a job???
He's nothing to do with Fintan or Nigeria is he?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:33 am
saoirse

He's nothing to do with Fintan or Nigeria is he?
I don't let Fintan near ordinary people and he's defo Irish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.