When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Feb 28th 2009, 9:58 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Ewood
If....... only we could move
Ah....you need a night out with me and LC to tell you all the downsides...that'd sort you out
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:03 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Ah....you need a night out with me and LC to tell you all the downsides...that'd sort you out

Hard to think of any when it's been 20 odd degrees here today. Ask me tomorrow when it's pissing it down, the fosse is overflowing, there's no money, the logpile is low and the pipes have frozen.

Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:04 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

I've read plenty of drawbacks, always plusses and minuses wherever you live, but you only get one life and I'd love to have the chance one day.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:07 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

I've read plenty of drawbacks, always plusses and minuses wherever you live, but you only get one life and I'd love to have the chance one day.

True! Hope you get there one day mate!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:07 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Cheers Stu.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:08 am

Yeah...but make it France right?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:09 am

I'm feeling good today, 'cos it feels like I've acheived something. The holes in all the walls where I had to rip them apart to get at the pipes are all mended and plastered. I'll sand 'em back tomorrow and fill any gaps. I also re-boarded and tiled in the bathroom too. Amazing how much warmer it is without the holes in the walls.....

Oh, and did I mention it's been warm & sunny too? I may have taken my tee shirt off and had an ice cold beer (or three....)
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:10 am

Too right. God forbid he'd have to do without Youtube....
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:10 am

I'm feeling good today, 'cos it feels like I've acheived something. The holes in all the walls where I had to rip them apart to get at the pipes are all mended and plastered. I'll sand 'em back tomorrow and fill any gaps. I also re-boarded and tiled in the bathroom too. Amazing how much warmer it is without the holes in the walls.....

Oh, and did I mention it's been warm & sunny too? I may have taken my tee shirt off and had an ice cold beer (or three....)
STOP taunting....you already avoided the question
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:12 am
Far Kynelle

Plastered?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:12 am

Too right. God forbid he'd have to do without Youtube....
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:13 am
Far Kynelle

Definitely France

or maybe portugal
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:14 am

STOP taunting....you already avoided the question
What was it again?

Plastered?
Totally!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:15 am

What was it again?

Twat!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 10:19 am

Definitely France

or maybe portugal
You'd hate it here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.