Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Wikiposts

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:43 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Good morning cyber-people.

It's sunny here also.
Mornin' thought it might be sunny where you are. Don't you get bored with it?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:48 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Not really,it just becomes part of life.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:48 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning cyber-people.

It's sunny here also.
Hallo my little sparkling pixel
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:50 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Hallo my little sparkling pixel
Hello my little sherbert dab.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:51 pm

Hello my little sherbert dab.
What are you up to this fine evening Al?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Are you kidding, do you realise how long it rained for?????????????
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:54 pm
saoirse

What are you up to this fine evening Al?
I'm just off the phone to Fintan,he want's to go for a drink but I said no because I'm not speaking to him.He got us barred from the local Indian restaurant last night.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:56 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steppitoe
Just being a little jealous on this grey damp February morning
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:57 pm

I'm just off the phone to Fintan,he want's to go for a drink but I said no because I'm not speaking to him.He got us barred from the local Indian restaurant last night.
He didn't do the flip-flop thing again did he?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:58 pm

In Australia?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:59 pm
saoirse

Just being a little jealous on this grey damp February morning
As a very wise and annoyingly handsome man once said, "Jealousy is all the fun you think they are having". (Al 2001)
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:01 pm
Far Kynelle

As a very wise and annoyingly handsome man once said, "Jealousy is all the sun you think they are having". (Al 2001)
So very true
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:02 pm
saoirse

He didn't do the flip-flop thing again did he?
He called the waiter 'Gunga Din' and the manager 'Gandhi'.
I had to slap his head.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:10 pm
Far Kynelle

He called the waiter 'Gunga Din' and the manager 'Gandhi'.
I had to slap his head.
Dunno, both names could be complimentary...
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Cleri, oh Cleri
I know that your merry
This time of the night
You are bound to be tight (!)

But tell you I must
That the source of your lust
Tits is coming to stay
I will send him your way!!!
Less than 24 hours to go......................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.