Washer dryers

Old Dec 11th 2018, 9:09 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Washer dryers

Originally Posted by Bails27

Did you get from Worten? How much did they charge to install it and take old one away
Yes and nothing additional, it's all part of theexcellent service you often get in Portugal..
Have bought from a range of Portuguese outlets all providing the same service levels.
Old Dec 15th 2018, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

I would only add that if you like fluffy towels ( as I do) then a dryer is a must. They come back as 'surf boards' if you dry them on the line . We inherited a washing machine and a condenser dryer when we bought the house almost 8 yrs ago. Both died a couple of yrs ago. We bought a washing machine and another condenser dryer ( just for the towels or in extreme wet weather, which we do get from time to time) Got a great deal from Worten along with great service. and yes they were cheaper than Curry's
Old Dec 15th 2018, 10:16 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeniB
I would only add that if you like fluffy towels ( as I do) then a dryer is a must. They come back as 'surf boards' if you dry them on the line . We inherited a washing machine and a condenser dryer when we bought the house almost 8 yrs ago. Both died a couple of yrs ago. We bought a washing machine and another condenser dryer ( just for the towels or in extreme wet weather, which we do get from time to time) Got a great deal from Worten along with great service. and yes they were cheaper than Curry's
Just had to replace our machine in thec UK.
Want it delivered asap, that's extra, want the old machine taken away, that's extra, want it installed, thats extra..
let's not even mention the extended service warranty charges.
Back in PT this week where they still have an idea about service and value.
Old Dec 15th 2018, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Just had to replace our machine in thec UK.
Want it delivered asap, that's extra, want the old machine taken away, that's extra, want it installed, thats extra..
let's not even mention the extended service warranty charges.
Back in PT this week where they still have an idea about service and value.
.....and the 2 year warranty is standard not an extra! I've exchanged a microwave oven towards the end of the 2 year warranty at Worten without any quibbles; the inside was rusting.
Old Dec 16th 2018, 9:17 am
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
No guarantee on UK purchased machines unlike those bought from a Portuguese retailer.
We have had excellent service when anything has gone wrong, no quibble just quickly collected and repaired.
Would be v useful to know which company you are referring to that honours its guarantees without quibbling ?

I don't suppose there is some Portuguese equivalent of John Lewis, is there, or somewhere analogous with a reputation for fair dealing and reasonable prices ?

[I am thinking of buying a large screen Samsung tv in due course, albeit no rush. ]