Wikiposts

Tavira Help

Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:35 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tavira Help

Originally Posted by gedscottish
"Tavira".....why does that word send shivers down my spine

A certain few old timers on here probably know why.....
Old Feb 1st 2007, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Sue B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andy wright
Hi, just being nosey, we have bought a place in Cabanas, we have been offered some furniture packs which look really good. Iam not sure if there is a great deal of difference in price. did you have the same option? Where abouts are you in Cabanas?
Cheers - Andy

PS anyone got any info on the new promenade yet?
Help how do I read my messages, I have been told i have 2 but they are not showing like everyone elses, One from Katie and one from teddy
Old Feb 1st 2007, 5:47 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue B
Help how do I read my messages, I have been told i have 2 but they are not showing like everyone elses, One from Katie and one from teddy
Have you considered a brain transplant??
Old Feb 1st 2007, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Have you considered a brain transplant??
Yep often, been on alot of these sites with no probs before but don't know whats hapening on this one. I can read everyone elses
Old Feb 1st 2007, 6:05 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Yep often, been on alot of these sites with no probs before but don't know whats hapening on this one. I can read everyone elses
Only joking Sue!!

Firstly where the messages pm's or emails? Secondly what browser are you using because IE isnt good for BE. Try Netscape/Opera or Mozilla!

Let me know!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:29 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Only joking Sue!!

Firstly where the messages pm's or emails? Secondly what browser are you using because IE isnt good for BE. Try Netscape/Opera or Mozilla!

Let me know!
She sent me a pm asking how to read her pm`s ?
So I sent a pm and an email explaining how but have had no reply .
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
She sent me a pm asking how to read her pm`s ?
So I sent a pm and an email explaining how but have had no reply .
With an ECDL certificate under my belt this should not beat me but there you go
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:04 pm
---------

With an ECDL certificate under my belt this should not beat me but there you go
OK. The last of the simple things to check is in 'My Profile'. Look under "edit options" and ensure that the box to enable "private messaging" is ticked.
Other than that you have to look to your own pc and it's firewall; av etc.
You could try to access BE from another pc and see if you get any joy. That way you can pinpoint the problem - maybe!!
The one thing I always tell my customers is "In the computer world the problem is either very simple or extremely complicated - there is no in between"
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

OK. The last of the simple things to check is in 'My Profile'. Look under "edit options" and ensure that the box to enable "private messaging" is ticked.
Other than that you have to look to your own pc and it's firewall; av etc.
You could try to access BE from another pc and see if you get any joy. That way you can pinpoint the problem - maybe!!
The one thing I always tell my customers is "In the computer world the problem is either very simple or extremely complicated - there is no in between"
Yep I did all that before I started. I am now getting messages but not the first 2 for some reason. thanks for your help.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teddy14
Hi, I have just bought property in Tavira which is unfurnished. I wondered if anyone could recommend any near by furniture shops preferably which deliver, I require beds, sofas, tables and outside furniture etc.

Thanks in advance.
Not an answer to your question but how did the buying process go.As a possible buyer in Taveira or Cabanas area would like to know of your good and bad experiences
Paul Matthews
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:53 am
Just Joined

Nevegrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ptmatt
Not an answer to your question but how did the buying process go.As a possible buyer in Taveira or Cabanas area would like to know of your good and bad experiences
Paul Matthews
Sorry do you mean buying the furniture or the property?
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Soz..was a bit vague.More the buying experience..the furniture probs can come later if I end up buying
Cheers
Paul Matthews
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ptmatt
Paul Matthews
Nothing bad really. We used a local solicitor who we kept in touch with via email. Sorted out Fiscal Numbers and bank account with Totta. Went over at the time of signing visited the Notorie and got the keys.

With shopping, we bought at Sofa VIP and Moviflor however for bits and pieces we purchased these in the UK and shipped out a 1200 x 1000 x 1000pallet full of stuff for £150.00. Its just not worth the time to have to go over for a week and shop until you drop and arrive back home needing another holiday.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:05 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Who did you use to ship over your stuff? Did you pack it yourself or did they do it for you?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Who did you use to ship over your stuff? Did you pack it yourself or did they do it for you?
We only sent a pallet which had on it boxes of all sorts like saucepans, dinner service ,lights all the bits and bobs plus a patio table and golf clubs.
We used Algarve removals they ship anything and deliver to your door in the Algarve, they have storage in Faro I thinkIt is. their e-mail address is [email protected]. If you go onto the net and put in Algarve Removals you should find them, there is a sheet saying how much each thing is to ship.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.