Wikiposts

Tavira Help

Old Jan 20th 2007, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

teddy14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tavira Help

Hi, I have just bought property in Tavira which is unfurnished. I wondered if anyone could recommend any near by furniture shops preferably which deliver, I require beds, sofas, tables and outside furniture etc.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:08 am
Just Joined

Nevegrace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tavira Help

Originally Posted by teddy14
Hi, I have just bought property in Tavira which is unfurnished. I wondered if anyone could recommend any near by furniture shops preferably which deliver, I require beds, sofas, tables and outside furniture etc.

Thanks in advance.
We have just brought our furniture indoors and out from a company called Furniture Frontera in Aya Monte just over the spanish boarder. They are english and have a good range of everything. They delivered to us in Cabanas - free of charge. They have a website.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:36 am
Just Joined

katieabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Tavira Help

hi
i might be able to help you i have set up a business over here in portugal helping and arranging property managmentwithin the eastern algarve, i deal with all types of shopping and we also deal withadvertising and renting your property out and deal with looking after your property whilst you are in the uk. if you need any assitance please feel free in contacting me
katie
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for that, "furniture frontera" was just what were looking for.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

katieabi is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
i also know furniture frontera they also have a sister company called outdoor livng thsy deal with all of the outside furniture you may need bith companys have a website and are both run by english called kirsty and rob justise i hope you find them very usefull

katie
Old Jan 24th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

omostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant future

there are a couple of big furniture shops in olhao on the main road through town, maybe they might be able to help
Old Jan 29th 2007, 6:40 am
Just Joined

andy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nevegrace
We have just brought our furniture indoors and out from a company called Furniture Frontera in Aya Monte just over the spanish boarder. They are english and have a good range of everything. They delivered to us in Cabanas - free of charge. They have a website.
Hi, just being nosey, we have bought a place in Cabanas, we have been offered some furniture packs which look really good. Iam not sure if there is a great deal of difference in price. did you have the same option? Where abouts are you in Cabanas?
Cheers - Andy

PS anyone got any info on the new promenade yet?
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Angry Re: Tavira Help

Originally Posted by andy wright
Hi, just being nosey, we have bought a place in Cabanas, we have been offered some furniture packs which look really good. Iam not sure if there is a great deal of difference in price. did you have the same option? Where abouts are you in Cabanas?
Cheers - Andy

PS anyone got any info on the new promenade yet?
Quinta Gomeria. We brought our own furniture all part of the fun. Just come home been there for the weekend - it was freezing
. Where abouts are you?I too have heard about the new prom and the bridge across to the beach. Havnt managed to find out any more. I did hear that there are some plans in the town hall which you can look at, but I havnt been yet. I hope it doesnt spoil the atmosphere if they start changing things.

Last edited by Nevegrace; Jan 30th 2007 at 8:07 am.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

andy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant futureandy wright has a brilliant future

Hi, we are up near conceicao near to the Golf course, hopefully ready for next Christmas! I think we will opt for the furnature pack, we have seen it and it seem easier. I am glad you told me it was frezing I was going to go over half-term, I will wait untill Easter.
The new prom does sound interesting I have heard it will be one way for traffic and decking going over the water, sounds good. I had not heard of the bridge to the beach. I may need to go to the town hall next visit. If you find out any more let me know.

Cheers - Andy
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Sue B is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Terry I have just joined the site.
We have bought a property on the Quinta da Pegada site at the back of Tavira, where abouts are you? We bought some furniture at Moviflor and a suite at Sofo VIP but I am going on the furniture frontera site after it sounds good.Moviflor have some good stuff but some is not real wood so you have to ask. We took towels and some bedding from UK as there seems more choice or we are not looking in the correct places.
Towels from bid up tv are great quality and value.

Sue
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Sue B is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by katieabi
hi
i might be able to help you i have set up a business over here in portugal helping and arranging property managmentwithin the eastern algarve, i deal with all types of shopping and we also deal withadvertising and renting your property out and deal with looking after your property whilst you are in the uk. if you need any assitance please feel free in contacting me
katie
Hi Katie
We have bought a property in Tavira and might be interetsed in renting could we have some info.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:58 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue B
Hi Katie
We have bought a property in Tavira and might be interetsed in renting could we have some info.
Click on her username and send an email or pm to her.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

"Tavira".....why does that word send shivers down my spine

A certain few old timers on here probably know why.....
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:52 am
Just Joined

I think you should share !
Old Jan 31st 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gedscottish
"Tavira".....why does that word send shivers down my spine

A certain few old timers on here probably know why.....

Im intrigued..........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.