Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Sandero STEPWAY auto vs DUSTER auto ???

Sandero STEPWAY auto vs DUSTER auto ???

Old Aug 19th 2021, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

chislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandero STEPWAY auto vs DUSTER auto ???

Originally Posted by riv
I LOVE the Mehari ! Used to see lots of them 'dans le South of France' in the 70s.

How much is he selling them for ? Do they still make them or are they ancient ones ?

They would be great for pottering around town and beach............But the lack of sunshade would probably rule out for this Celtic skinned, burn in five minutes, one.
No they don't make them now, the ones he has are old ones, if memory serves me correctly they were based on a 2CV.

Unfortunately due to their rarity they won't be cheap!
Old Aug 19th 2021, 12:30 pm
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's the end of the summer...........Why not ask him anyway, sff, how much ??
Old Aug 19th 2021, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

m2m2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by riv
Well it's the end of the summer...........Why not ask him anyway, sff, how much ??
I don't think they come with an automatic transmission ! That's no longer a deal breaker for you?
Old Aug 19th 2021, 2:27 pm
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute

It might not be for the Mehari. I used to drive a Deux Chevaux ( before decadence and automatics set in ).

I think for one of those crunching through the gears is part of the fun. Local journeys only.
Old Aug 19th 2021, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

m2m2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by riv
It might not be for the Mehari. I used to drive a Deux Chevaux ( before decadence and automatics set in ).

I think for one of those crunching through the gears is part of the fun. Local journeys only.
Okay...well, it sounds like you know what you're doing.