Reload this Page >

Property management companies

Property management companies

Old Mar 16th 2016, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

mugsy777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property management companies

Hi
Can anyone recommend a PMC in Tavira who can arrange gas / elec. safety certificates for a proposed rental property? Cannot spare the time to go out to Portugal to arrange myself. I assume these are needed even for long term lets?
Old Mar 17th 2016, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

ant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property management companies

Hi, I would highly recommend Julie & Mike, they also run the crazy golf course that opened in Tavira last year. They are very reliable and honest; [email protected]
Old Mar 17th 2016, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Thanks ant68
Will contact them via their website. Do they have offices in Tavira?
Old Mar 21st 2016, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

ant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond reputeant68 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just saw this post mugsy, they are based about 5 minutes outside Tavira but look after a number of properties around Fuseta to Tavira area. Hope they can help.
Old Mar 21st 2016, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

Thanks ant
Will call in on them when I'm next out in April
Old Mar 21st 2016, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really nice

Recommending a property management company without a company, without an office and without a fixed line phone ? They advertise as being a real estate agency but appear to have no AMI licence which means they have no liability insurance. They use a web development company that doesn't exist, haven't ever updated their Facebook page and also seem to rent bicycles. Are you sure ?
Old Mar 21st 2016, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

Will leave ant68 to comment on that one. Thanks for the heads-up anyway. Appreciated.
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

MrBife, all I can say is that I purchased my property through them, they put me in touch with a solicitor, purchase went through without any issues, they put me in touch with a bank, accounts set up no issues, they registered me with no issues, they set up gas/elec/water direct debits, insurance, they check my apartment once a week, sorted my internet, telephone, all no issues, and I look on these forums and all I see are issues!! And best of all, whenever I go out they meet me for a drink, we catch up and everyone who knows them and uses them have no issues.
Oh and you forgot to mention their new crazy golf... Mugsy asked for someone to arrange certificates - they are the perfect "arrangers" but hey, feel free to recommend someone yourself.....
My recommendation stands, going on my experience.
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 10:27 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ant68
MrBife, all I can say is that I purchased my property through them, they put me in touch with a solicitor, purchase went through without any issues, they put me in touch with a bank, accounts set up no issues, they registered me with no issues, they set up gas/elec/water direct debits, insurance, they check my apartment once a week, sorted my internet, telephone, all no issues, and I look on these forums and all I see are issues!! And best of all, whenever I go out they meet me for a drink, we catch up and everyone who knows them and uses them have no issues.
Oh and you forgot to mention their new crazy golf... Mugsy asked for someone to arrange certificates - they are the perfect "arrangers" but hey, feel free to recommend someone yourself.....
My recommendation stands, going on my experience.
All very well but if they do not have all their ducks in a row what us to stop the authorities shutting them down leaving you and all their clients to pick up the pieces.
It has happened before and will happen again.