Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

New Sky Viewing Card

New Sky Viewing Card

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:08 pm
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Sky Viewing Card

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Are they recent letters. Because the next thing they will do is to charge you double the price. Thats what happened to us. Hope you have some luck with it.
They do charge us double the price!!!! But it is worth it to the have the holy privilege of sky in Portugal!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:10 pm
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough
Post Re: New Sky Viewing Card

After having to re-order our replacements cards when they were lost in the UK postage system, we now have 2 sky+ boxes fully working!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:37 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott909
They do charge us double the price!!!! But it is worth it to the have the holy privilege of sky in Portugal!
Oh, OK ..... but obviously if you cancelled multi room then you would only have to pay the standard one box price
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:43 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, OK ..... but obviously if you cancelled multi room then you would only have to pay the standard one box price
He doesn't care,his parents pay for it
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:50 pm
I.T Expert - Algarve

Cool Re: New Sky Viewing Card

But then we wouldn't have two boxes??
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:50 pm
I.T Expert - Algarve

Post Re: New Sky Viewing Card

Originally Posted by Cleri
He doesn't care,his parents pay for it
That is very true. Although, I have to pay half.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 8:22 am
Not So Senior Member!

max0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond repute

Are they recent letters. Because the next thing they will do is to charge you double the price. Thats what happened to us. Hope you have some luck with it.

Not had any recent letters. The wife threatened to cancel and go to Virgin and not heard a peep since.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

pouty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your advice, we will give it a go.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:09 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pouty
Thanks for your advice, we will give it a go.
Hello pouty,I like your name
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Haven't had my card yet and I'm in the UK, so just to let you expats know not to panic yet...

G
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

moggyalgarve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Pope
Just been on Sky website, they have a micro site for the changeover

http://www.skyviewinghelp.com/

I think this one is going to be a popular page for all those sky cards going to the north sea oil rigs
http://www.skyviewinghelp.com/troubl...ple-cards.html
Just by a Freesat Box have freesat HD and its brill !!!!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hey!

I was a little bit worried this morning when i turned on my Sky box and was told that new Sky Viewing cards were going to be sent out and that eventually your old viewing card would stop working??? Does this mean the end for us abroad Sky viewers?

Scott
Just buy a Freesat Box and kick sky in to touch works from same dish and cable and you can have HD as well
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to all
Cool Re: New Sky Viewing Card

Anybody had any dealings with a company called TV AUDIO TECH based in Lagos for installing Sky Tv.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Why Not Just Buy A Freesat box you get all the same channels and HD if you get the Freesat HD box No cards needed Kick sky up the road.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CHOPPER
Anybody had any dealings with a company called TV AUDIO TECH based in Lagos for installing Sky Tv.
No sorry, we use Chris from SOSSkyDigital and never have any problems.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.