New ID Card

Old Jan 5th 2023, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice
Default Re: New ID Card

Originally Posted by Red Eric
I believe the cost depends on whether you're getting a 5 year or a 10 year card - 15€ and 18€, respectively.
I thought so ... mine is 10, second time around.
Old Jan 7th 2023, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really niceSunseeker1st is just really nice

They don't want my money. It says that for technical reasons they cannot process, try again later. That was yesterday afternoon and again just now.
Old Jan 7th 2023, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond reputeRambling archer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunseeker1st
They don't want my money. It says that for technical reasons they cannot process, try again later. That was yesterday afternoon and again just now.
Wait ... try again on Monday?
Old Jan 9th 2023, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

DUC number still not up for bank to pay.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point

DUC number still not up for bank to pay.
Did you click the 'print' button? I thought mine hadn't come up, then I clicked on that and all the details came up.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bons
Did you click the 'print' button? I thought mine hadn't come up, then I clicked on that and all the details came up.
Tried that ... all we get is a printed copy and the message "for technical reasons they cannot process, try again later."

I think SEF is just in a mess causing grief to everyone. Hubby is American and his 10-year renewal is due next month. He wrote SEF, they wrote back saying make an appointment on line ...
Old Jan 9th 2023, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point

Tried that ... all we get is a printed copy and the message "for technical reasons they cannot process, try again later."

I think SEF is just in a mess causing grief to everyone. Hubby is American and his 10-year renewal is due next month. He wrote SEF, they wrote back saying make an appointment on line ...
Shame that didn't work. Sounds like you're going round in circles.
Old Jan 9th 2023, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hubby says he's had this happen before, with car tax or something. I am Miss Worry Wart ... mt 'pay by date' is the 11th, so what happens if I can't pay?