New ID Card

Old Oct 26th 2022, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute
Default New ID Card

I just got all excited having received an email from SEF saying that I can now apply for my new ID Card. It tells me to go to the provided link to make an appointment but when I go to the link I only get three options, apply for new resident's permit, residents applications permit or log out.
None of these guide to me making an appointment.
I appreciate that I'm old and stupid but none of this makes sense and I really want to get it done before I leave for Christmas and the New Year and spend some time with my wife.
Any help would be well received. Thanks, Richard
Old Oct 26th 2022, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

bons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New ID Card

Do you get the page up with all of your details when you've logged in? If so go to the second box on the right, hover over it and it will say schedule an appointment with SEF, click on that button.
Old Oct 26th 2022, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bons
Do you get the page up with all of your details when you've logged in? If so go to the second box on the right, hover over it and it will say schedule an appointment with SEF, click on that button.
I did but it says 404 - file or directory not found for any date I choose
Old Oct 26th 2022, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

yes got mine this afternoon.
In Silves and it tells me the only place is Vale de tejo & Alentejo........address as follows..........
Avenida António Augusto de Aguiar, 20
1069-119 LISBOA

How do I get this changed to more local place or is that it?
Old Oct 26th 2022, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wellinever
yes got mine this afternoon.
In Silves and it tells me the only place is Vale de tejo & Alentejo........address as follows..........
Avenida António Augusto de Aguiar, 20
1069-119 LISBOA

How do I get this changed to more local place or is that it?
I'm in the Algarve and have to go to Lisboa, I think that's it!
Old Oct 26th 2022, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sportpix
I did but it says 404 - file or directory not found for any date I choose
You get three boxes, already got an account, need to create an account and the one on the right. I clicked on already had an account. Everything came up OK for me. I haven't booked my appointment yet.
Old Oct 26th 2022, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

You get three boxes, already got an account, need to create an account and the one on the right. I clicked on already had an account. Everything came up OK for me. I haven't booked my appointment yet.
I did the same but when it came to choosing a date in Lagos it gives me File or Directory not found. Totally frustrating!
Old Oct 26th 2022, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

I did the same but when it came to choosing a date in Lagos it gives me File or Directory not found. Totally frustrating!
I haven't got that far yet. I come you get Lagos when I have to go to Lisbon?
Old Oct 26th 2022, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

I haven't got that far yet. I come you get Lagos when I have to go to Lisbon?
It gives me two options. Lisbon or Lagos
Old Oct 26th 2022, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

It gives me two options. Lisbon or Lagos
I pressed a drop down box and was only offered Lisbon.
Old Oct 26th 2022, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

I pressed a drop down box and was only offered Lisbon.
I can only assume it knows I'm famous...
Old Oct 26th 2022, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

where are you based Sport?
Old Oct 26th 2022, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm in the Algarve and have to go to Lisboa, I think that's it!
should get a mini bus up for day out
Old Oct 26th 2022, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can only assume it knows I'm famous...
That'll be it. Although I haven't yet gone beyond the first page with all my details on and the drop box saying Lisbon only.

Last edited by bons; Oct 26th 2022 at 8:49 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2022, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wellinever
where are you based Sport?
Lagos, city of smiles and sardines

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.